natural gas poisoning

Giving Tree

i was just told by my roomate that the gas on the stove has been free flowing for about 5 hours.

i've been sitting about 10 foot from it, didnt notice.

i ate a few cookies... and took my vitamins.

i think im going to die.

giving tree.. too interested in 12oz to care about dying.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah i think my roomate did something with it..

now that i think about it i do feel kinda weird.

never had lumps in my nipples, not that i know of...

maybe i could just run a long tube from outdoors to in here, or open the sliding glass and turn the heat way up.

giving... trading life for conversation.

HAHA...

man... i moved the same day i heard about that.. i mean, BIG move.. packed my shit up in my friends car and went about 5 hours away... never to look back..

havent spoken to ANY of them in ages.. but if i saw one of them mother fuckers... wow.. ass kickings for the round..

Originally posted by mr_president

man youre like one of my new favorite 12ozer's after i saw that shit about beating your bitch....

i cant believe that hoe!

tell tha story! i wanna know...

did you fuck up your friends to?

haha.. ok, so how much of the story do you know? i'll tell the whole fucking thing.. im down.. just let me know what parts to skip...

Originally posted by mr_president

all you said was that you beat that bitch after she told you she fucked TWO of your BEST friends. man... that shit makes me feel bad for you bro... shitty fucking friends on top of a slutty girlfriend...

i would be typing from jail if i was you... :D

im listening....

ok, so.. my girl and i are having a hard time, she is working alot and i'm working, etc.. and i've just recently been diagnosed with epilepsy.. "i had a shitload of threads bout it before.. forgot under what name back then..." anyway.. i lost my license so she drove me everywhere.. well she comes and gets me for a night out, we go to her and i mutual friends house where a few people are chiling and we spend the night.. blah blah blah.. well she's got this fucking diary thing that she keeps writing in all night and wont let me see.. so anyway.. she takes a shower, her female best friend tells me what she's been writing, and how tis about how she feels guilty around me.. so i get kinda down and tell her i wanna go see my mom..

she takes me, its like a 3 hour trip from where we're living, and she is being a bitch the whole way cuz we never kept secrets before.. so she is like screaming at me cuz i want to invade her privacy and all that.. and i was like "fine you know what, fuck you.. i dont care what you write" and she said.. "NO FUCK YOU.. READ IT THEN.." and it was talking about how she wants to tell me something.. 20 min or so pass adn i ask what she wanted to tell me... and with the most blank stare, most calm expression ever she says "ive been fucking yoru friends.. " and that starts a huge fight.. i didtn believe her for a while.. we get screaming.. i get crying.. blah blah blah.. and then she's like.. i mean it fucker.. I;VE BEEN FUCKING YORU FRIENDS.. *(2 is prolly a low estimate.. more like 5-9 ish)*

so right then i snap, and slapped the bitch... cold out..

i told her i wanted her to forget who i was.. i had my mom call my friend in town and he got me, we packed up my shit the same day and got an appartment a week later...

stupid hoe.

anyone run into a heather hatfield, make sure you do it in a car.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Giving Tree

i was just told by my roomate that the gas on the stove has been free flowing for about 5 hours.

i've been sitting about 10 foot from it, didnt notice.

Thank god you dont smoke....

Archived