National ID

Spuds Mckenzie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ya, we have this little thing called a social security number...

And last time I checked you need it to

1) Get a driver's license.

2) Fill out W2 paperwork for a job.

3) Use as an identifier for a bank account.

4) Get a passport so you can board international planes.

So basically the only difference will be whether or not you can go into a post-office without it.

Fuck, I'm scared...

My clone army trained in the underworld hades will be able to slip between the cracks in the system like phantoms, thier power slips through their fingers, mine are the harbingers of their destruction.

NO FILE ON RECORD

I was raised by wolves but that's another story.

I don't think that they'll be able to put tracking devices in them. Two words come to mind: prohibitively expensive.

They could, I suppose, track you by bank account, traffic stop and post-office. But they can do that anyway, right?

The funniest part, from wikipedia.

The REAL ID Act of 2005 is Division B of United States Public Law 109-13 (H.R. 1268). This controversial legislation is claimed to deter terrorism by:

Establishing national standards for state-issued driver's licenses and non-driver's identification cards;

Waiving laws that interfere with construction of physical barriers at the borders;

Updating and tightening the laws on application for asylum and deportation of aliens for terrorist activity;

Introducing rules covering "delivery bonds" (rather like bail bonds, but for aliens that have been released pending hearings);

Funding some reports and pilot projects related to border security; and

Changing visa limits for temporary workers, nurses, and Australians.

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Mar 19 2006, 03:01 PM

the dude at 21st hooked it up with the id with the quickness. that shit is too funny, every guy just sitting around on the block is part of the operation.

you talking about the dude with the goatee and the kinda spiked hair whos always wearing a bulky coat regardless of the weather?

haha