Natalie Imbruligia is back......

Tyler Durden

hell yeah, i was up at 4am watching tv and dont ask me why but i turned on vh1 and there was a brand new video by her on....oh god was it sweet. she got hotter since she was last around (and she was really hot then too) cmon..you all know youve seen the video...her eyes are fucking amazing. thats why ive decided that me and her are getting together, too bad seeking go back to the skank wynona ryder(the 2 dollar crack slut), im gonna be cruising down the boulevard with natalie.

Tyler and Natalie. Natalie Durden.....kinda sounds nice doesnt it? you know it does.......insecure bastards.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

honestly, after digging way deeper into her life than i really should have, ive sort of decided that not only is she dumb as a bag of wet mice (word to joker) but shes also annoying, pretentious, and most likely painfull to be around.

quite unlike my new center of attention: milla jovovich :love2:

i agree with seek. i watched her come of age on neighbours (a soap), and she was pretty hot. then she dissappeared for a while, and came back with her crappy music. i saw her on this show called so graham norton the other day (a uk show) and she looked like a stunned mullet. she had that shiny makeup and shit on, and not an ounce of weight on her. london does bad things to australian women.

shes in a shitty band, but i mean, so is natalie.... haha.... although she does have a couple songs i genuinly like... 'torn' is really good... probably because she didnt write it. ive had her new album for months... quite a dissapointment. the only good song on it is 'that day' and even that song is a sad attempt at 'torn pt2'... plus her newest video... i cant remember what song its for... is just retarded.... shes completely relying on the fact that shes cute to blind people to the fact that shes a fucking terrible song writer... in the past i over looked it, but now shes not even that cute anymore. that shiny make up, bad fashion, and long hair just doesnt do it for me. she looks like a bar whore.

milla on the other hand, even if her songs do suck (which i havent downloaded on purpose) is just fucking beautiful... even with her tiny little breasts... whatever... im not even tripping, id lap em one in one lick each then go down like a lesbian...

willy, we should make a pilgrimage to ny and camp out on her doorstep till she goes out to breakfast with us... 50 bucks says she'd go for it.

possibly i am off beat here but i heard some peeps mention before they liked parker posey, yeh i thinks shes rad but i stumbled upon some others who have similar features yall might be interested in

dont got sites but look em up

KIER KIRBY of dee-lite

KYLIE MINOGUE

both beautiful girls

check em out and post em up

YUP LADY KIER, I GUESS SHE GOT CAUGHT UP IN THE WHOLE UNDERGROUND AFTERHOURS ZOMBIED OUT DRUG SCENE,HMM MAYBE SHE CLEANED UP SHE IS DOING A DJ GIG NOW , JUNGLE AND I CAUGHT HER SHOW ONCE IT WAS AIGHT

I THINK SHE'S PRETTY THOUGH

I THOUGHT SHE LOOKED KINDA LIKE PARKER TOO

Guest Can you sign my book???

Parker Posey!!! I had the lovely oppurtunity to hang out with that bitch!!!It was funny she had braces on for some movie...NYC is funny like that....

well seeing as this has gotten off the topic of beautiful milla and onto the skanky ladykier, the secret to her is to be a breakdancer and pretend she can actually mix a beat instead of trainwrecking, she'll make out with you, make all your friends jealous and ask you to her hotel room... if it were only that easy with milla we wouldnt even have to camp out seek, seeing as i am in your city, i think shed go for us "camping out" ive got charm... i wouldnt even wager the money, shes a weed head cmon two cute up and coming graffiti artists or something like that she's down... ihope.

dear lord,

if you can grant me one wish in my life, it would be milla jovovich the mother of my children, i know we arent spposed to ask for things like that but please God i have an unhealthy existence without her, if youd like id settle for uma thurman...but thats it....

lovejobe.

seek we'll have an all out war, with big ugly throwies that say, jobe loves milla, seek love milla, wanna fight and stage a fake fight in front of her window, then she'll hear us and so oh twocute american boys want to come up stairs ill clean the blood off you guys and bang jobe punchs seeks lites out... dontworrydude ill wake you when i am done...

no sharing... well maybe if milla wanted me to.

Archived