Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Natalie Imbruligia is back......

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Tyler Durden, Feb 3, 2002.

1. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

hell yeah, i was up at 4am watching tv and dont ask me why but i turned on vh1 and there was a brand new video by her on....oh god was it sweet. she got hotter since she was last around (and she was really hot then too) cmon..you all know youve seen the video...her eyes are fucking amazing. thats why ive decided that me and her are getting together, too bad seeking go back to the skank wynona ryder(the 2 dollar crack slut), im gonna be cruising down the boulevard with natalie.
    Tyler and Natalie. Natalie Durden.....kinda sounds nice doesnt it? you know it does.......insecure bastards.

2. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

thats nice that she has a new video. i hope i get to see it soon.

3. bug

bug Guest

natalie=amazingly hot

4. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

It's about time she resurfaced... I miss her.

5. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

you should download natalie portman by Ozma. so should seeking.

6. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

7. not only is she immaculate, but i also catch myself kinda liking her music too

8. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

ssshhhhh....thats supposed to be my shamefull secret.....damn her beauty making me do strange things. and all of you need to back 'da fuck up, like i said before, shes mine.

9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

honestly, after digging way deeper into her life than i really should have, ive sort of decided that not only is she dumb as a bag of wet mice (word to joker) but shes also annoying, pretentious, and most likely painfull to be around.

quite unlike my new center of attention: milla jovovich :love2:

10. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i agree with seek. i watched her come of age on neighbours (a soap), and she was pretty hot. then she dissappeared for a while, and came back with her crappy music. i saw her on this show called so graham norton the other day (a uk show) and she looked like a stunned mullet. she had that shiny makeup and shit on, and not an ounce of weight on her. london does bad things to australian women.

11. boxcarwilly

boxcarwilly Senior Member

seek i have almost broken up with my grlfrnd on several occasions, due to milla. she is insanely beautiful, and even tho i heard that she is in a weed band... i think it is all hearsay, she is too perfect.

12. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

shes in a shitty band, but i mean, so is natalie.... haha.... although she does have a couple songs i genuinly like... 'torn' is really good... probably because she didnt write it. ive had her new album for months... quite a dissapointment. the only good song on it is 'that day' and even that song is a sad attempt at 'torn pt2'... plus her newest video... i cant remember what song its for... is just retarded.... shes completely relying on the fact that shes cute to blind people to the fact that shes a fucking terrible song writer... in the past i over looked it, but now shes not even that cute anymore. that shiny make up, bad fashion, and long hair just doesnt do it for me. she looks like a bar whore.
    milla on the other hand, even if her songs do suck (which i havent downloaded on purpose) is just fucking beautiful... even with her tiny little breasts... whatever... im not even tripping, id lap em one in one lick each then go down like a lesbian...

willy, we should make a pilgrimage to ny and camp out on her doorstep till she goes out to breakfast with us... 50 bucks says she'd go for it.

13. cee-lok

cee-lok New Jack

possibly i am off beat here but i heard some peeps mention before they liked parker posey, yeh i thinks shes rad but i stumbled upon some others who have similar features yall might be interested in
    dont got sites but look em up
    KIER KIRBY of dee-lite
    KYLIE MINOGUE
    both beautiful girls
    check em out and post em up

14. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

wow , i dont even care