nasemoner=DETECTIVE BOFFI FROM NOVA

UndergroundEssentials

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

interesting

"gots tables for the skecthes and blackbooks also long dresser full of a variety of cans a some homemade markers with lots of diffrent paper and i have a bunch of pics collected over the years and lots of collectible items like zippos' (english writer) train piece its in the _up_ 16 mag it was $20 on e-bay and some other crap .......................... what about the rest of the crew??????"

Guest --zeSto--

^

I read a few others...

for a kid who claims to be 16, he sure writes like an adult with a decent grasp of 'tagger slang'.

I say good day!

if you read his posts...he often uses Cope2 video references..like his emphasis on RUSTO in the thread about throwup setups...haha..its funny man...this guy is a trip..maybe hes just kidblount looking to make waves on the scene..

why yeah trip'n chill i'm 15 a kid with a can tring to get in the game i will be glad to give all info damn yeah be trip'n....... its kool dough it should be writers stick together but hey thats tight yeah think what yeah wanna think its all gravy.... i'm all alone like it should be yeah all mouth and let the walls speak i'm a straight bomber from nova and if you don't believe yeah can go to hell.... its all good thats what graff is all about and about the cope video i always talk about cuz that was my first video in a while with some legal stuff on it so calm down.... and just cuz i type like an adult don't mean nothing cuz like skuf said in the vapors mag he's an educated thug and thats what i am ...yeah can hate all yeah want and think all yeah want but that dont mean i gonna stop....

no matter what i will always have love for the haters and all you got to do is shake the haters offffffffff....... NASEM EDT <<<< :mad: :idea:

Originally posted by nasemoner

and just cuz i type like an adult don't mean nothing cuz like skuf said in the vapors mag he's an educated thug and thats what i

No, they said you talk like an adult who is attempting to sound like a fucking moron...you're doing a superb job.

kingnasemonerismskiuno v.1.o edt mobb, chop shop niggasz. let the walls speak for themselves... i have an idea...let them. you reek of the "law" and unless you count your numerous "9b's" to signify buffing zones, youve never painted a goddamn thing in your life. i hate cops because theyre fucking sneaky. catch someone by running them down , not tapping there phones or luring them online you weak little fuck...shit.... what ever happened to matlock...at least that muffucka was real....

look i have no aim but yeah can e-mail me at www.nasemism@hotmail.com i fed up with yeah and so what if i talk funny why yeah so damn worried yeah ask what yeah wanna ask and about getting up i have enough to get my respect around my way so i suggest you keep your mouth shut and yeah can e-mail me when yeah want i dont care if your a cop or anything you got something to say you can hunt me down but you cant catch me or find me so try if you plz but ANYONE who wants to proe me wrong about being a tagger thats good ive been in the graff game since 96 starting to draw low rider art and found out about graff in 98 and started practicing and started with cans in L.A. when i went up for vacation and learned alot and came over here with a couple throw ups and yeah believe what yeah wanna believe and i will be here till the end.....

regardless of what yeah say i will have love for ya'll because beef and trash talk is about graff and im all with it... peace NASEM EDT :idea:

so post a flick......

oh wait lemme guess, you dont have a scanner....and know i dont mean police scanner....

ah but im sure you do!...just go down to the evidence room and pull the piggie working the room off of his dozen donuts and aske him to scan some flick you have in your "database"....im sure hell do it for a fellow bacon...:rolleyes:

and even if your not a cop, your forced use of language leaves you looking square and hopeless....and i can only assume you force every square into a circle throughout every aspect of your life....

but whatever, i reply to stupid threads for a stupid chuckle whenver im bored

:P

if i had a scanner but by the end of next week it will be up but actually i need my pics developed and then i need a scanner........

what the fuck does this mean....that sentence makes no sense and is a slaughter of language....i am going to complain to my state rep that begining next year ALL police officers must have four years of college....this is ridiculous....:rolleyes:

roe...boredthreer

Originally posted by nasemoner

if i had a scanner but by the end of next week it will be up but actually i need my pics developed and then i need a scanner........

:king:

definitely a cop playing the role of a dumb 15 year old. either that or you suffered severe head trauma. maybe both :)

Archived