Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

nasemoner=DETECTIVE BOFFI FROM NOVA

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by UndergroundEssentials, Mar 12, 2002.

1. UndergroundEssentials

UndergroundEssentials Member

nasemoner....is the notorious detective boffi ...hes a cop....hes dumb....kick him offf.....he watchs this board NOVA...LET THIS JUST BE A WARNING....I cannot tell u who informed me of this since there info is sensitive but he is Detective Boffi.......TOUGH LUCKERS BOFFI
    :D :D :D :D

2. SleepAnDream

SleepAnDream Elite Member

sucker... read this cats posts... youre a funny funny man....Suck A Dick

3. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

interesting

"gots tables for the skecthes and blackbooks also long dresser full of a variety of cans a some homemade markers with lots of diffrent paper and i have a bunch of pics collected over the years and lots of collectible items like zippos' (english writer) train piece its in the _up_ 16 mag it was $20 on e-bay and some other crap .......................... what about the rest of the crew??????"

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

okay good to know

5. idonotlikeu

idonotlikeu Senior Member

6. FrankZappa1

FrankZappa1 New Jack

see, now, if anybody was smart, y'all would've let ol' Cochese think he's ahead of the game and really just send Officer ButtFuck off on some bogus missions to "Catch Taggers in Action!"

7. JoeHatesCops

JoeHatesCops Guest

if he is a cop, the qoute "cope is way phat" explains alot, check his posts

8. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

^
    I read a few others...

for a kid who claims to be 16, he sure writes like an adult with a decent grasp of 'tagger slang'.

I say good day!

9. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

No, it can't be true, it just can't be!!! Nooooooooooo!!!!!!

10. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i dunno who these cops think they're gonna befriend and trick into anything... there's only one way to trick us into being down.. and that's by getting up.

11. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

.........I thought I knew you!

12. Asid

Asid Guest

"Yo taggorz I just wanted to ged up with me and my oners? we doins sum burners word...." :lol: FOOLED ME:D

13. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

this guy talks like hes trying to be a fuckin 13 year old....im pretty sure hes a cop attempting so sound like a youngster...nice pointing out..admins investigate this

14. Wilt

Wilt Guest

if you read his posts...he often uses Cope2 video references..like his emphasis on RUSTO in the thread about throwup setups...haha..its funny man...this guy is a trip..maybe hes just kidblount looking to make waves on the scene..

15. nasemoner

nasemoner New Jack

why yeah trip'n chill i'm 15 a kid with a can tring to get in the game i will be glad to give all info damn yeah be trip'n....... its kool dough it should be writers stick together but hey thats tight yeah think what yeah wanna think its all gravy.... i'm all alone like it should be yeah all mouth and let the walls speak i'm a straight bomber from nova and if you don't believe yeah can go to hell.... its all good thats what graff is all about and about the cope video i always talk about cuz that was my first video in a while with some legal stuff on it so calm down.... and just cuz i type like an adult don't mean nothing cuz like skuf said in the vapors mag he's an educated thug and thats what i am ...yeah can hate all yeah want and think all yeah want but that dont mean i gonna stop....

no matter what i will always have love for the haters and all you got to do is shake the haters offffffffff....... NASEM EDT <<<< :mad: :idea: