Nas - Stillmatic

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

Holy Shit, the new Nas, Stillmatic go download it now! He disses the shit out of Jay-Z "H to the izz-O, M to the izz-O, fa shizzle you phony, the rap version of Sisquo... " That is the lowest of the low, being called the rap version of sisquo, damn that must hurt. And he also says all this shit about how Jay-Z never sold rock and stuff...aparently Jay-Z has a dis on his new cd, my friend bought it last night and he said he didn't find anything negative against nas.

Stillmatic.ram

------------------

SLAP BRACLETS FOR THE 2K1!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you guys are crazy...first of all stillmatic has been out for a while now...thats old news. as well as the blueprint track dissing nas and prodigy.

now, im not even the type that digs jay-z that much, but he EATS nas on this track. seriously. all nas does is call out names, sayin "ill eat BEANS quick"...i mean, you i guess thats somewhat witty (not really) but its just a dis, it has no truth to it...jay-z's verse is all comments about real stuff about nas...

this is paraphrased cuz its in my car now, but he goes

"nas you say you been in this game ten/i been in it five/4 albums in ten years?/i can do the math.../thats one album, lets say, every 2 years/2of them were dook/one was 'ehhhh'/the other was illmatic/nigga, thats a one good album-per ten year average!!!/thats why youre so LAAAAMME."

ouch it goes on and on...REAL details about how he showed nas what a tec9 was on tour with large professor, then right after nas wrote the line about the "tec up on my dresser"....nas clearly lying, and jay pulling the card. and he disses the fact that mc serch (serchlite pub.) owns nas' publishing, so he paid serch for that sample, not nas....etc,etc...it goes on about how "oochie wally" is downright LAME and his bodygaurd's verse is better than his....and so on.

all nas can say is "HOMO"...its funny and all, i guess, but its no substance..its just like being like "you suck" but having no weight behind that. jay really pulls nas card...and prodigy's too kinda...and i even love Pee, but jay definitely got them both on that track...

saying nas got him is ludicrous. nas hasnt done a damn thing since illmatic. jayz may not be the best, and nothing jays done has ever been as good as illmatic, but at least EVERYTHING hes done has been good...hes consistently good and always rips it. nas fell off loooong ago (you owe me back like you owe me rent??? after writing ny state of mind????) and hasnt made a good record since. nas started this and will lose.

hova got it locked.

peolple will argue about this one till they blue in the face.

first nas should have never dissed beanie.

he's from swphilly.and will shoot you in the face.

nas is a journalist.he was never a thug.he just watched from the sidelines.i was on illmatic in seventh grade so dont tell me nothin.but he was a journalist.he was never in goodfellas.take it from cormega.he'll get chumped.

reasnable doubt was a classic.vol,two and three were both classics.

jay shines bad beats,and makes classsics out of others.

he's on top of the rap world,so people will try to dethrone him but will fail.

dont dare diss siegle desert eagle.

or it will be bang bang siegle street gang.

”---“you's the fag model for Karl Kani & Esco's ass/ used to be Nasty Nas/ now you Esco's trash/ had a spark when you started/ but now you're just garbage/ fell from the top 10/ to not being mentioned at all/ tell your bodyguard his "Oochie Wally" verse's better than yours/ matter fact, you had the worst verse on the whole fucking song/ your lame career's come to an end/ it's only so long fake thugs can pretend/ I showed you your first Tec on tour with Large Professor/ then I heard your album 'bout your Tec on the dresser/ So, yeah, I sampled your voice/ you were using it wrong/ you made it a hot line/ I made it a hot song/ and you ain't get a coin/ you was getting fucked then/ I know who I paid god, Serchlight Publishing/ Use your brain/ you said you been in this ten/ I been in it five, so smarten up Nas/ Four albums in ten years, nigga, I can divide/ that's one every/ let's say two/ two of them shits was doo/ one was ehhhhh/ the other was Illmatic/ that's a one hot album every ten year average/ and that's so lame/ nigga, switch up your flow, that shit is garbage/ what, you tryin' to kick knowledge/ y'all niggaz gon' learn to respect the king/ don't be the next contestant on that Summer Jam screen/ because you-know-who, did you-know-what, with you-know-who, let's keep that between me and you."

bah.. stick to the real beef. nas vs. jayz is just to move units.. the cormega beef is real.

http://www.hiphopsite.com/realaudio/cormeg...fucknas2001.ram

and beanie hasn't been any good since he was down w/ the roots.

nas still has it in him, when he isn't being a whore. jayz can come correct too, too bad his beats are lame as hell, and he's so 1 dimensional (mc's, who cant rap).

save your money and pick up j-zone's new album... it's a lot more entertaining and just plain old good hiphop.

Nas has a lot of talent. He came to a turning point after the success of Illmatic and he went the wrong way talent-wise.

Jay-Z is a slick marketer and has a way of "speaking" to his audience instead of rhyming at them.

Nas has a nicer flow inside of him somewhere, but rarely finds it. Jay-Z puts in the work and keeps it consistent with his approach and style.

Fuck both of them.

Archived