NAS is murder inc?

loudhardfast

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking

um, murder inc. is a subsiderary of roc a fella.... roc a fella, obviously, is jay z... im not sure the math ad's up on this one...

oh well, jay signed MOP, thats all that matters...

yo seeks i think this is the 1 subject i got you on.

Murda inc has nothing to do w/ the ROC. Infact they have beef. Murda Inc. is Irv Gottis label that is distributed by Def Jam - same as Rocafella. Ja Rule, Ashanti etc. are mura inc. Rocafella is Jay Z's label that he and Damon Dash run.

i dont know, i just know that on life an times of shawn carter, he mentions having ties to 'murder inc', and i know on blue print, theres atleast one mention of it... maybe i over stated a bit, it might not financialy have anything to do with roc a fella, but atleast at one time, they were down. i always believed that murder inc came out under roc, as in, jay gave em money to get their shit up, but obviously i could be wrong.

i dont know, either fuck, fuck nas, fuck ja rule, fuck ashanti an fuck murder inc.

seeks/jigga what? jigga who?

I remember back when Jay-Z, DMX, and Ja Rule had a group and called themselves "Murder INC." I don't think they even put out a record though. I could be wrong, but anyone else remember something along those lines? and Nas can eat a fat one for signing to Murder Inc. Let's just hope he has no guest appearances, he's already had his fair share of highs to lows.

all i see are x's...peace.

Guest CRYrock81
Originally posted by crack is wack

who the fuck is nas and what the fuck is murder inc?!?!?! sounds like a bunch of cockamami

indeed.......the word of the day!

Archived