Napoleon Dynamite.

Poop Man Bob

Following DITD's threads for good movies about to come out ... this looks like one of the funniest of the year:

"What are you drawing?" -- "A liger." -- "What's a liger?" -- "It's my favorite animal ... it's like a lion and a tiger mixed."

• Click here to watch the trailer. Fucking hilarious.
  • Link to a great review after a screening at Sundance.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
Guest Pilau Hands

hahaha

nunchuk skills

bow-hunting skills

computer hacking skills

i saw this trailer on my weekly trip to apple.com, where i enjoy my favorite part of the movies. it looks incredible. i can't wait.

Originally posted by mental invalid

its such a great title too....ive heard about it for months and then just saw my first commercial for it and was rolling...

ps...

im 29 and donnie darko is on my faves and if anyone calls me emo ill fucking stab em in the belly with a rusty screw driver...

Then prepare to get your stab on, but on that note in case you werent aware they rereleasing donnie darko: directors cut over the summer - end of summer as well.

my girl and i saw this trailer before we saw "saved!" and appeared to be two of only a few who were laughing hysterically at it.

i dont get too excited about movies (even though "anchorman" is going to be a must see, i'm not wetting myself waiting for it), but i literally cannot wait to see this.

we got the details on a promo showing here in a few weeks and we're going to be in line early!

the "liger" part and the mountain bike bit had me laughing harder than the movie we watched afterward made me do.

Originally posted by mental invalid

how was "saved"?

it was pretty funny. there were times when it became kinda "reverse preachy," railing against religion with really good points, but a little too obviously at times. mostly it was in the mold of an 80s teen comedy with the popular bad girl (mandy moore, who was hot and surprisingly funny) and the good guys (dope performance by mac culkin, "that one girl from donnie darko" and eva amurri who plays a jewish girl who goes to catholic school).

its got some funny quotes and situations, and introduced the saying "who beefed?" when somebody farts into my vocabulary.

I saw it when it premiered a few weeks ago and the entire audience was really into it. place was full and everyone was laughing their guts off.

The only down side is that it's catching the tail end of the ninja and wizard humor that has been my life for the last 4 years.

Archived