Napoleon Dynamite

earo 35

Is Napoleon Dynamite (the movie) a cinematical masterpiece or masterpieceofshit?

all my freinds have been talking about how great the movie is since it came out, and its all they would ever talk about, so i was like "hey, this must be a good movie" big mistake. i asked my freind to get it for me on bootleg, worst 5 bucks i ever paid in my life. that was the worst movie ive seen ever in my entire life. ever.

post your opinions on the movie.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FUCKING TERRIBLE.

usually when you go to the video store (blockbuster, hollywood video, ect) and they have a whole shelf of the same movie, your like "oh, this must be a good movie." WRONGGGG. there was no point to this story, and nothing, not one mother fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck thing was exciting or made me look at it with some sort of interest. from the music to the acting, it is SO fucking boring.

OVERRRRRRAAATTEEEDDDDDD.

on an unrelated note, the first hour of the new war of the worlds was pretty good.

One of the worst fucking movies ever made.

Mad people i know love that shit though.

I bought it after hearing all the hype about it, mainly because I large collection of DVDs and every tuesday I usually pick up one or two.

But this was the WORST purchase I've ever made DVD wise.

Holy fuck, the only thing good about it is that some chicks dig it.

i picked it up because of all the hype. watched it, and i just didn't think it was funny. or good. it sucked. still i heard everyone raving on and on about how great of a movie it was. so one night, i figured, "hey, i'll give it one more try." i got about halfway through it and couldn't stand it.

it was good for a while then after all fags that didnt even see it start saying lines from it and kids that try to spit lines from it and get it wrong now it sucks because i hate all those people that saw it like one time and think they are funny now its just killed and i want those people to die that repeat lines from it and get them completley wrong i just fuckin hate them with a fuckin passion of the christ

there were some really funny ass parts (bully smashing tater tots in his pants pocket)

and just some weird let's-make-fun-of-this-dork parts (the school dance, the drawings)

the dance scene at the end totally salvaged the thing imo

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Napoleon getting hit in the face with a steak is worth the price. The DVD could be that scene repeated over and over for 2 hours and I'd still buy it. Two copies, even.

There was humour, but I get the feeling it was mostly one of those movies where one person told all their friends it was awesome, then they all saw it and thought it was ok, but nothing special. They figured since it was kind of artsy there must just have been something they didn't get, and it really was awesome, so they told all their friends to see it because it was so fucking awesome.

This post was fucking awesome, and there's something wrong with you if you don't get it.