names you think that can never be used again

open1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah...theirs a case in Montreal too

i'd been using Jet for like 2 years before i saw a freight with this nice piece by Jetz...so i humbly stopped writing it...

Loomit

Flow

Ouija

Worm

JetOne

Jetz

Onorock

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

espo

amaze

kr

cope

seen

tkid

ces

case

revolt

zephyr

giant

kem

kemos

ges

smith

sane

skuf

ghost

cap

revs

reas

ezo

cycle

desa

spone

ease

east

'renos

revok

dase

per

fuck i could go on forever....

haha hears what needs to be tooken off this list: PER cuz he sucks and exagerates, skuf, sane, smith, gaint, case, and ezo haha and how the fuck did you forget Dondi

Guest mafIAkilla

my list (sorry if some were already posted)

dondi,seen,tkid,ces,cope,revok,saber,ja,ayer,tie,dream,nace,child,twist,mber,mear,totem,sever,onorok.....

just to name a few

Guest -MOE LESTER-

no matter what.....kids will always write shit like Seen, Reas, and shit......alot of kids pick names that are common like Nace, Sever, Venom when tehy first start, realize that they are taken by good writers, and get new ones.......so many 13 year old kids write Seen, Mear, Reas, case, dase, caps, ease, ream, theres nothing you can do about it

Originally posted by KIND

weve got those all in my city...theres like 3 dases...2 cases too..

then which dase was first being referred to? daze was pretty up too.

all the old escueladores...

phase (two)

stayhigh

taki

samo

as well as daim, seak, fuckin whatever...

i think any one who gets up and there name gets recognized and respected there name shouldnt be used again. if they worked hard enough at there name then dont take that from them by takin their name. think of something new. :o

i knew some guy who wrote faze...but i never saw it over here..same with all the other stolen names used my writers over here pretty much...none of them getup for shit hardly...maybe a few do though...

Guest 87centHitMan
Originally posted by Aerosoleil

i'd been using Jet for like 2 years before i saw a freight with this nice piece by Jetz...so i humbly stopped writing it...

Loomit

Flow

Ouija

Worm

JetOne

Jetz

Onorock

There's a jetone in my town. there's a few 'jet's from what i've seen. There's a case in my town, there was also a chino, along with others.

it greatly saddens me to have to report this news to the graff community, but after weeks of research, tests, and experiments it is my duty to let you all know that there are no more names to be taken. they all are taken or have been retired. we can't let this news bring our society down. we're gonna have to use shapes and numbers. look out 5@87&oner is going all city! boo ya!

I think if someone uses a name that someone else has it's ok as long as theyre not just biting the other guy's style.. Like Poem(east coast) and Poem(west coast).. 2 guys with 2 styles. Some words are too fucking common for someone to think they are the only person to write it. Amaze amuse abuse rek pen ces.. Shit like that. I think you should try and come up woth something completely yours but sometimes you find some letters that flow just right and come up with your own little twist on it and then it's yours you know? The other day i thought of switching what I write to 'eksoe'. Then I saw a flick of an ekso freight. Oh well. I thought I had something all mine. Damn it. keep an eye out for that ugly Eksoe fr8 next to Vizie. haha. Getting off track.. Just try and think of somehting.. Does it even need to be a real word?? Like Talo or Deil.. Whats a Talo? If you start writing Revok its pretty obvious you just took it from Revok.. Thats pretty original I think. Or Onorok. Or Eatfuk or some shit like that. just weird shit.. You cant really use that. You probably get dissed anyway... just think. You wanna write Daze or Dase.. Go for it.. Just know that there are like 1000 other Dase's and Daze's. Blah blah blah. It kinda sucks because what I started writing about a year ago I recently discovered 2 people from different places writing that already. One reason i kind of want to change you know? All 3 of us have very different styles anyway.. So maybe I will stick with this shit. I am just babbling now. Idiot.

Originally posted by Aerosoleil

Loomit

Flow

Ouija

Worm

JetOne

Jetz

Onorock

OH NO!

there an onorock in pittsburgh

he roxxors

Guest whoami
Originally posted by vans

OH NO!

there an onorock in pittsburgh

he roxxors

uh its probally the same guy he gets up across the country...SUXXORZ :lol:

Guest --zeSto--

it's pointless!

If you live in Australia and want to write sever, be my guest!

If the name is on art crimes, dont touch it,

but really.... who cares?

dont let a name stop you from getting up.

true

i feel that if 2 people write the same name,who gives a fuck? i dont,especially not if their shit doesnt even look remotely similar...i've been through some name drama myself, people been on my back and shit because a name i write is similar to another's writers name even though its not pronounced the same and is completely different...but oh well,screw graf politics :)

Archived