Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

names...its fucking scary

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by $360, Jan 6, 2004.

1. $360

$360 Elite Member

got the link from ethreadz. this shit is dead on. i did a search but didnt find it so dont bitch at me if its already been done.

Type in youre name

2. $360

$360 Elite Member

The name of ****** gives you a very idealistic nature. Your desire for peace and harmony causes you to withdraw from situations where there is friction and acrimony. You are quite reserved and inclined to feel sensitive and self-conscious, even though you strive to appear poised and confident. Being rather secretive in many ways, and not liking people to pry into your affairs restrict opportunities for friendship; not until you feel you can trust others do you open up to them. The desire to help others and the generous side of your nature attract those who take advantage of you.

ask anyone who knows me, this is right on.....

3. sneak

sneak Guest

damn near being exactly like me.

4. caL

caL Senior Member

uhh... thats pretty much me. :eek:
    thats some crazy shit

5. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

mine didn't seem right....o well

6. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Quite cool, spot on.

7. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

you're name is not part of our database.

bull crap!:(

8. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

Do you have a crazy name?

I get tired of having a generic name sometimes.
    This thing got me down pretty good.

9. Spot on...

Your first name of XXXX has given you a quick, analytical mind. You are creative, versatile, and imaginative. However, independence, positivity and the urge for action and progress are such strong forces in your nature that you find it difficult to control them. You feel happy as long as headway is being made, but as soon as you are obstructed or your individuality and freedom of action are restricted, you experience an intense nervous reaction. Moods of depression can result during which you become sarcastic and stubborn in your attitude toward everyone, especially to those in closest association with you.

10. Your first name of ******* creates individuality, independence, self-confidence, initiative, and an inclination to physical activity. You are not inclined to merge your opinions and viewpoints with others, to accept compromise, or to work in a subservient position against your will. Your expression is invariably quite direct and candid. Others find it difficult to accept your domineering and, at times, argumentative manner.

11. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

12. HELLSATAN

HELLSATAN Member

The name of !#@%^ creates a very aggressive and independent nature, one with big ambitions, giving you original, progressive, large-scale ideas, salesmanship and promotional ability as well as the excellent business judgment which enables you to gain the financial accumulation to which you feel entitled. You have a versatile, restless nature, and could do any job well, although you would not like to do menial tasks. You are seldom satisfied and are always seeking something new.

13. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

Your first name of Poo makes you spontaneous and versatile, enjoying congenial association, appreciating the finer things of life, and loving to talk and debate. You are strong willed and self-sufficient, not depending on others for encouragement. Your desire for independence and freedom means that you seldom tolerate limitations

14. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

not crazy, unique you might call it. i like it a lot. it took me after high school to finally accept my name.

its a mix of two names.

15. Ethreadzny2

Ethreadzny2 Veteran Member

Nice $360, let the party continue.

As ------------ you are spontaneous, happy-go-lucky, and you enjoy the company of others--the more the merrier. You make friends easily as people are attracted to your warm and generous nature. However, you have to watch that others do not take advantage of your generosity, for you are apt to be influenced by hard-luck stories and give when it might be more prudent not to. You are ever on the watch for ways and means of making some "easy money" because this name spoils initiative and ambition, producing an easy-going, come-what-may nature which attaches value to money only for the self-enjoyment it can offer.

I am the most generous mother f-er out there. Believe this is on point, I have been sitting at home waiting for the easy money to come to me.