Name Tyler Durdens new pet alligator head.

Tyler Durden

yeah, so my girlfriend went to florida this past week, and she comes back with this for me saying she knows "how i like to play with dead things". so now i have this big alligator head to sit atop my computer or possibly ride shotgun with me in my rizide. other possibilities include: wearing on some thick ass gold cuban links around my neck and affixing to my car keys. however, i need a name. im kind of leaning towards Lester, but my girl says thats a stupid name. so think up something to call it. shes so cute when she does things for me.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00247179f00000009.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00247179f00000010.jpg'>

sorry the pictures are shitty, im tired.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Name it Dog or something....then when someone asks why you called it that say you wanted to be in the ART FAG crew?????:beat: :beat: :beat:

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Remember that terrible awful no-good Nintendo game "The Adventures of Bayou Billy"? No? Well, anyways, name it Bayou Billy. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Zack Morris

I remember that game...it was alright but nothing great.

No, it wasn't alright... it was the plight of humanity. I didn't smash the fuck out of it cause I couldn't find something vicious and despicable enough to impart upon that game the pain and destruction it deserved. Beer,

El Mamerro

http://tnca.disflux.net/gfx/billytit.gif'>

i took it to classes with me today, i decided to name it "The Amazing Mr. Jack Russel Terrier" but thanks for the suggestions. The Amazing Mr. Jack Russel Terrier is getting married to Little Jaawny The Poodle which is a giant stuffed poodle i found and keep in my trunk. theyre very much in love. before they tie the knot, so to speak, i need to implant the deer bones/pieces into Little Jaawny (also in the trunk of my car...) so he can be a real doggie. splendid.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

i took it to classes with me today, i decided to name it "The Amazing Mr. Jack Russel Terrier" but thanks for the suggestions. The Amazing Mr. Jack Russel Terrier is getting married to Little Jaawny The Poodle which is a giant stuffed poodle i found and keep in my trunk. theyre very much in love. before they tie the knot, so to speak, i need to implant the deer bones/pieces into Little Jaawny (also in the trunk of my car...) so he can be a real doggie. splendid.

Tyler now you need to make invitations...Who are you gunna invite?

Archived