Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

name that song

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by professor poopatronic, Jul 5, 2002.

1. ok i'm always hearing songs on the radio or out of some teenage girl's car and thinking they're really good and wondering who they're by etc... so here's where i'm going to inquire about them so i can go download them. i encourage you all to do the same and maybe i can help you pinpoint something.

the first song i'm looking for is really girly and wussy. it's got some chick singing with some light guitars in the background and in the chorus she says "kiss me..... beneath the milky twilight... etc etc" and she generally says "kiss me" a whole lot throughout the song. that song is really fucking dope. so who is it by and what is it called?

on a side note, "zero" by the smashing pumpkins is incredibly badass.

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

its by six pence none the richer.

3. damn, what a shitty name for a band. that kind of throws off the whole appeal in a shallow sort of way. i was hoping it would just be the name of some (hot) girl.

4. Aeon

Aeon New Jack

haha how was vegas fuckass wheres my nikes.

5. call me tomorrow and we'll go a-rackin'

6. Aeon

Aeon New Jack

cool. call adolf leroy when you wake up nigga.