NAME ADVICE

FATE52262

Hey I'm a toy and I'm looking for advice on writing my name, I write TRAYC but I find it hard to have the "Y" come out creative, so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also, around how long does someone have to write before they are above "toy" status, I mean, I've been writing for a little under one year, and I've heard that most aren't respected until at least two years of writing, is that true?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeh, thats what a friend of mine did, and now they all really like him, cause he just wrote for them, people love it when u write for them, cause there still gettin up but they dont have to actually do anything, seriously if ur a toy start doin that and u will earn some respect

toyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz^^^^

get off the ecko game, you'll learn nothing...

its a game.... Geeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

want advice for a name.... be creative!!!!!!!!!!!........

1) you are a toy until further notice

2) NEVER, EVER, NEVER, EVER ask for advice on how to become a respected established writer on 12ozprophet - or on the internet period. Writing is real and so is the respect a real writer achieves. contrary to popular belief, fame is not measured in kilobytes. this shit is hands on. learn from older writers, not 12oz yoyo's.

3) Tracy168 is a Master from the Bronx, and a legend in the History of Graffiti. Even if your name is Tracy, dont write that.

train.jpg

4) Dont call it tagging

5) not to negate number 2, but do a search for a name you are considering. if you get results then back to the drawing board. There are literally hundreds of fresh words to write. nothing sucks more than some toy who writes the name of an established writer and then get all cocky about it. DO YOUR HOMEWORK, LEARN THE HISTORY.

that is all for now

class dismissed.