naked filipino girls ROCK................

kissmyass#1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

onlything i dont like about some asian // islander girls...

terriyaki pussy...especially the light skinned ones...:(

Guest willy.wonka

besides them being nekkid...i think most of them are really good in bed...really horndog style...thats why filipinos are gonna rule the earth one day...:king:

Guest whoami

Originally posted by willy.wonka

besides them being nekkid...i think most of them are really good in bed...really horndog style...thats why filipinos are gonna rule the earth one day...:king:

Seconded...

Originally posted by i write tizags

FUCKING GROSS

THEY SHOULD ALL BE HERDED TO THE TOP OF AN ACTIVE VOLCANO AND LEFT TO DIE

FBM

What the fuck?

Don't fuck with the filipinos.. they're some psycho fucks.. and even some of them eat dogs, and they wont hesitate to make some chicharon out of faggets who say dumb shit like you.

Guest willy.wonka

MAGNUM 45

when america invaded the philippines, they found themselves overwhelmed by little men with sticks...with thier guns and rifles they couldnt take them out...you see the escrima warriors would tie thier joints up with thier "armor/probably made of wood" so when bullets hit them, they could still fight...america needed a gun strong enough to take a man off his feet...so they came back with the magnum 45....and took them off thier feet they did...

the philippines have been successful when dealing with war...wars with japan and the spanish...america is the only badass.

the filipino art of escrima fighting has been banned in the US for it being a very deadly martial art...recently brought back about "i think" 15 years ago...

Originally posted by Secret

What the fuck. She's not even naked. I also want my money back. I'm gonna go look at the BangBus...

Bangbus deserves props

Archived