Nace's paint for sale.

sxe revenge

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

KRYLON/GRAFITTI/NACE.JUNGLE GREEN BORDEN

Item # 1404538150

Antiques & Art:Art:Other Art

Currently

$80.00

First bid

$80.00

Quantity

# of bids

0 bid history

Time left

9 days, 20 hours +

Dirty Jersey

Country/Region

USA/New York

Started

Jan-05-02 09:47:57 PST

mail this auction to a friend

Ends

Jan-15-02 09:47:57 PST

watch this item

Seller (Rating)

jlzimkus@aol.com (13)

view comments in seller's Feedback Profile | view seller's other auctions | ask seller a question

High bid

--

Payment

Money Order/Cashiers Checks. Other. See item description for payment methods accepted

Shipping

One full can of BORDEN JUNGLE GREEN. cap has jungle green label with bar code sticker also. Can is in excellent condition. Actual item looks better

than the pic. Winner pays $5.OO shipping and handling in the US. Everywhere else add $3.00. Winner will be contacted by me when auction is over. Please

mail money order within 3 to 5 days of ending. Paypal is also acceptable. Serious bidders only. Email me with any questions.

how fucking stupid do you think people are....

how is this nace's paint?

Guest furious pete

that's pretty fucked up to sell his paint. i hope, for your sake, that the profits are doing some good for his family members or paying for his funeral instead of buying you a new sack.

i apologize before hand if you are doing this for a good reason...

Think its cool someone is selling jungle green on ebay, but i dont understand the significance of having to say that it was Naces can of paint. Im not trying to sound disrespectfull at all but starting at a 80 dollar bid i would think it would make enough money just being listed as borden krylon jungle green..RIP King Naceo

Guest fr8lover

lets all give the guy a little break here, huh? this is a matter that sort of transcends anything else thats talked about on here and it really isnt necessary to poke fun or yell at him...its for a good cause.

it is indeed nace's brother and ill-informed, ignorant responses do nothing but show your overall mentality.

sxerevenge, i would suggest editing your ebay posts to explain how it is nace's paint, because to the average buyer, it will make no sense why his name is include, and will perhaps even be taken offensivly.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

MAN THATS FUCKED UP! . I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THE KID PERSONALLY BUT , IF IT WAS ME I WOULD CONSIDER THAT AN INHERINTMENT, NOT A MONEY MAKER...NO LOVE TO YOU.

Look it is Nace's family selling the paint. I don't see why it would be wrong to get rid of some of the things he owned. The money isn't being used to get rich. I believe, if my memory serves me correct, some of the money is being donated to charity MADD if I remembering right. There are plenty of things John was forced to leave behind when he was taken out of this world. I don't think this is one of the most precious things to them. I see nothing wrong with selling the paint. People are taken away everyday. There families have estate sales or yard sales, whatever, to get rid of the things they have no use for. Why would his mother have a use for a can of Jungle Green?

RIP Naceo

Archived