Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Nace's paint for sale.

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by sxe revenge, Jan 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sxe revenge

sxe revenge New Jack

I've posted about six cans on ebay of some of Nace's paint. there will more to come in the future.Email me with any questions.

2. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

bro those prices are fuckin outrageous.
    i mean, youre selling krylon jungle green for $80!
    i cant see spending 80 dollars on 12 oz of paint.

3. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

KRYLON/GRAFITTI/NACE.JUNGLE GREEN BORDEN
    Item # 1404538150

Antiques & Art:Art:Other Art

Currently
    $80.00
    First bid
    $80.00
    Quantity
    # of bids
    0 bid history
    Time left
    9 days, 20 hours +
    Country/Region
    USA/New York
    Started
    Jan-05-02 09:47:57 PST
    mail this auction to a friend
    Ends
    Jan-15-02 09:47:57 PST
    watch this item

Seller (Rating)
    jlzimkus@aol.com (13)
    view comments in seller's Feedback Profile | view seller's other auctions | ask seller a question

High bid
    --

Payment
    Money Order/Cashiers Checks. Other. See item description for payment methods accepted

Shipping

One full can of BORDEN JUNGLE GREEN. cap has jungle green label with bar code sticker also. Can is in excellent condition. Actual item looks better
    than the pic. Winner pays $5.OO shipping and handling in the US. Everywhere else add $3.00. Winner will be contacted by me when auction is over. Please
    mail money order within 3 to 5 days of ending. Paypal is also acceptable. Serious bidders only. Email me with any questions.

how fucking stupid do you think people are....
    how is this nace's paint?

4. furious pete

furious pete Guest

that's pretty fucked up to sell his paint. i hope, for your sake, that the profits are doing some good for his family members or paying for his funeral instead of buying you a new sack.

i apologize before hand if you are doing this for a good reason...

5. HAL

HAL Guest

Moved

Yard --> 3rd Rail

6. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

yo man i got zephyrs tooth brush. lets just trade that shit straight up. paint for toothbrush. im telling you its got food crumbs attached in it man!:king:

7. yokel

yokel New Jack

if i'm not mistaken, he's nace's brother.

8. b/d

b/d Junior Member

9. TheGame

TheGame New Jack

Think its cool someone is selling jungle green on ebay, but i dont understand the significance of having to say that it was Naces can of paint. Im not trying to sound disrespectfull at all but starting at a 80 dollar bid i would think it would make enough money just being listed as borden krylon jungle green..RIP King Naceo

10. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

lets all give the guy a little break here, huh? this is a matter that sort of transcends anything else thats talked about on here and it really isnt necessary to poke fun or yell at him...its for a good cause.

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

it is indeed nace's brother and ill-informed, ignorant responses do nothing but show your overall mentality.

sxerevenge, i would suggest editing your ebay posts to explain how it is nace's paint, because to the average buyer, it will make no sense why his name is include, and will perhaps even be taken offensivly.

12. sect one

sect one Elite Member

some guy started writing nace here in chicago hes not horrible but not great an doubt he knows about king nace rip

13. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

MAN THATS FUCKED UP! . I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THE KID PERSONALLY BUT , IF IT WAS ME I WOULD CONSIDER THAT AN INHERINTMENT, NOT A MONEY MAKER...NO LOVE TO YOU.

14. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

honestly bro, shut the fuck up. you said it yourself, you didnt know him, so shit has nothing to do with you.

ever consider that perhaps them selling his paint could go towards publishing his book?

15. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

Look it is Nace's family selling the paint. I don't see why it would be wrong to get rid of some of the things he owned. The money isn't being used to get rich. I believe, if my memory serves me correct, some of the money is being donated to charity MADD if I remembering right. There are plenty of things John was forced to leave behind when he was taken out of this world. I don't think this is one of the most precious things to them. I see nothing wrong with selling the paint. People are taken away everyday. There families have estate sales or yard sales, whatever, to get rid of the things they have no use for. Why would his mother have a use for a can of Jungle Green?

RIP Naceo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.