NACE FR8S.....

Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 5starstyle

truly one of the greats

RIP

yo dude , were down but seriously what the fuk are you talking about......do you even know anything about nace other than what you heard on here ? i dont think so bc i been writing alot longer than you and i dont even know very much.......i guess this just gets back to the thread about respecting ppl only when they r dead , not that im disrespecting , but it just annoys me that your fronting like you know , when i doubt you do

all very nice flix. 1st time i heard of nace was in 96 or 97. i bought my first graff mag and it was an all freight issue with a nace interview in it. reading the interview is probably what got me started on painting and taking an interest in freights. (anyone remember the mag im talking about?) he was an inspiration to me even though i never knew him and we lived on different coasts. rip.

IRON BURNERS...

I believe was the magazine that "JACK MEOFF"

is asking about... (I think.)

That was back when I first met Nace, he would come to cincinnati, from NJ just to paint with KAPS & KEES, -- that was thier magazine. it only had one issue.... then they gave all thier archives to Scribble, I believe. -- I was a big toy then, and Nace was still super cool to me. We did holy rollers with 10 people at a layup, and actually got away with it. --- R.I.P. NACE!!!

Guest me IS cool

Thse NACE top-to-bottoms are the shit!!!! I can't get enough f his work, clean as fuck and extremely creative. Let see how many toys bite his style. :D

Archived