N.I.P./N.O.

Dear Night Owls, Ninjas, Respected Members, and Crew,

(non-respected people can eat a dick)

Recently our sacred channel zero has come under great influence from two seemingly large groups. I'm understanding the whole Ninjas in pajamas movement, ive taken part in some of the madness by helping with a nip thread, by uncovering some secrets and pictures...just dickin around...

BUT...

Im lost on the whole night owls dealie....Night Owls, care to explain your movement and philosophies??

Your time is much appreciated.

Sincerely,

shameless self promotion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract

Stick to Sound Book, Chapter 13...speaks the truth, from what i know, i would be a nightowl if i didnt live in Europe and posting at 6am seems like 11pm to you guys...heh..well thats another crew that just poped i guess, OVERSEAS whatever.

Guest SPLINTER

who?? what?? what the hell are these NightOwls you speak of?? have you been puffin the chiva?? you drinking that Yohoo?

Ninjas in Pajamas?? Tease?? he aint no ninja.

DPC-

our movement is simple, mentally but very tricky physically. we get down with the get down, were the rump shakers, the money makers, and the bitch breakers. we frequent the clubs, the beaches now, the walls , the floor, and occasionally the thrown. we are made up of Uncle boy, Platapie, and myself EL BARTO! we have an expansion crew to dominate the floors and are considering networking out to the mainland. we are now taking applications but the requirments are very difficult to meet . beware the DPC!!!!!

Guest platapie

is there dual memberships goign around? i am DPC foh life, but i am also in the free agency business. make me some offers.:p

Guest willy.wonka

SUPER HUGE

NightOwls.....................

aliens..................

with wings.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

The NIP is on "vacation".....noam has gone and joined the army....and im too lazy to do anything.....we resort our days to just sitting around doing smoking lots a pot and doing nothing...everyone is just chilling, we gonna sleep on NIP for a bit...if noam gets back we are gonna begin a second campaign for world domination

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by willy.wonka

SUPER HUGE

thats not very huge...is it?

super huge

nightowls

Guest willy.wonka

thats not very huge...is it?

super huge

nightowls

getting closer.....

Super Huge

nightowls

Guest willy.wonka

getting closer.....

Super Huge

nightowls

Super Huge

nightowls

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Pistol

If there was such a thing as these NightOwls that have been mentioned I think platapie and el barto would most likely fit in with the NightOwls.

awwww......:(

there once were rumors of a strange clan called the nightowls... they roamed the hills while everyone was asleep... as the clocks struck midnight all the doors of all homes in the villages were locked... few dared to set foot outside after the darkest hour... those that did rarely came back to tell what they saw... no one is really sure what happened to these few brave souls...

some say the nightowls feasted on their bodies... they adorned their rags with scalps and skin... maybe their bones were broken and sharpened to make crude scratching tools-- and this is what was used by the nightowls to leave their mark where ever they traveled... this is just a guess...

others say that the men who ventured out after midnight were closely followed by the nightowls... never seen, but always present... after the person spent a number of days on his own in the wilderness, fending off the beasts of the night, survivng in a desolate land, the nightowls aproached them... they would offer protection, and loyalty, and friendship... some of the strongest holds were built through the family of the nightowls... many members would never even meet, only talking through the marks they left behind, and yet they would form stronger bonds than they had ever felt in the villages they left behind... this is just another guess...

there are also tales of a meeting place... the nightowls would go there and leave notes and messages for each other... checking back often to see how the others replyed... it is said to one of the biggest meeting places in all the land...

so who are the nightowls? no one can say for sure... no one can say if they are even human, or if they are some kind of beast released into the woods and the mountains by some master mind with a hidden agenda... you can only hope to indentify the clues, and follow them to their source-- and hope some stories are simply that- stories...

...wonk slwothgin

Archived