Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MZEE MAIL ORDER

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by gigzerwoner, Jan 2, 2002.

1. gigzerwoner

gigzerwoner New Jack

I HAVE A ? FOR EVERY PERSON OUT THERE
    DOES MZEE.COM SEND TO THE US? AND IF SO DOES THE SHIPING COST WAY TO MUCH?
    AND ON THE WEB SITE IT HAS 2 D. KIND OF PRICES THE ONES ON THE LEFT WOULD BE FOR US MONEY OR WHAT ?
    AND IF ANY OF U HAVE GOT STUFF FROM THEM FROM THE US DOES IT TAKE FOR EVER AND IS IT WORTH THE WAIT

2. noit76

noit76 New Jack

so i think i can find out if they will send stuff to the states...but i defenately think the shippingcosts are fucking expensive...the prices you saw was the DM price and the othe5r one was the EURO price....mzee is just a small underground mailorder they dont show prices in dollars....i think one dollar is roundabout one euro....so long noit 76

3. wetgal925GMP

wetgal925GMP New Jack

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?:confused:

4. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

The German company that makes the On The Run Markers.:p

5. noit76

noit76 New Jack

.....not just markers...mzee at first is an independent label like rawkus in the states...

6. wetgal925GMP

wetgal925GMP New Jack

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh

gottcha thanks

7. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

Has anyone from here ever ordered from their website? Are the reliable/reputable?

8. They are the oldest in the graff-biz and very proffesional. Email them if you have quesitions, they speak english and deliver worldwide as far as I know. www.mzee.com

9. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

Thanks Europe. I placed an order with them 4weeks ago and it has turned up yet and they hadn't replied to my emails, Iwas getting worried. I'll leave them for a little bit. It might be because I used the altavista translation tool and the German might have come out a little crazy.

10. KRAUT

KRAUT Junior Member

MZEE

Okay I have ordered stuff from mzee many times, and sometimes it takes them like two months to send it, sometimes it's just three days (in Germany). I had to call them many times to get my stuff, sometimes you just think why the hell you are ordering stuff from them. They ship outside Germany but I don't know if they do outside Europe. Shipping is like 40 (german) bucks for outside the european union I think. Thats pretty mucho. And Europe, sometines they really act TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL. They once told me they sent something to me and that I would have returned it, but in fact they never sent it!
    But who cares, they have all the good stuff nobody else has so what?:cool:

11. imported_MoeLarryCurly

imported_MoeLarryCurly Member

Re: MZEE

so how the fuck is that supposed to help you genius????

12. KRAUT

KRAUT Junior Member

It gives you an OPINION from somebody who KNOWS.
    --->It is a good place to order, but you never know whats gonna happen.
    I know that I'm a genius, but thanks.:cool: