MZEE MAIL ORDER

gigzerwoner

I HAVE A ? FOR EVERY PERSON OUT THERE

DOES MZEE.COM SEND TO THE US? AND IF SO DOES THE SHIPING COST WAY TO MUCH?

AND ON THE WEB SITE IT HAS 2 D. KIND OF PRICES THE ONES ON THE LEFT WOULD BE FOR US MONEY OR WHAT ?

AND IF ANY OF U HAVE GOT STUFF FROM THEM FROM THE US DOES IT TAKE FOR EVER AND IS IT WORTH THE WAIT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so i think i can find out if they will send stuff to the states...but i defenately think the shippingcosts are fucking expensive...the prices you saw was the DM price and the othe5r one was the EURO price....mzee is just a small underground mailorder they dont show prices in dollars....i think one dollar is roundabout one euro....so long noit 76

• 2 months later...
Guest imported_Europe

They are the oldest in the graff-biz and very proffesional. Email them if you have quesitions, they speak english and deliver worldwide as far as I know. www.mzee.com

Guest imported_b0b

Thanks Europe. I placed an order with them 4weeks ago and it has turned up yet and they hadn't replied to my emails, Iwas getting worried. I'll leave them for a little bit. It might be because I used the altavista translation tool and the German might have come out a little crazy.

MZEE

Okay I have ordered stuff from mzee many times, and sometimes it takes them like two months to send it, sometimes it's just three days (in Germany). I had to call them many times to get my stuff, sometimes you just think why the hell you are ordering stuff from them. They ship outside Germany but I don't know if they do outside Europe. Shipping is like 40 (german) bucks for outside the european union I think. Thats pretty mucho. And Europe, sometines they really act TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL. They once told me they sent something to me and that I would have returned it, but in fact they never sent it!

But who cares, they have all the good stuff nobody else has so what?:cool:

Re: MZEE

Originally posted by KRAUT

Okay I have ordered stuff from mzee many times, and sometimes it takes them like two months to send it, sometimes it's just three days (in Germany). I had to call them many times to get my stuff, sometimes you just think why the hell you are ordering stuff from them. They ship outside Germany but I don't know if they do outside Europe. Shipping is like 40 (german) bucks for outside the european union I think. Thats pretty mucho. And Europe, sometines they really act TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL. They once told me they sent something to me and that I would have returned it, but in fact they never sent it!

But who cares, they have all the good stuff nobody else has so what?:cool:

so how the fuck is that supposed to help you genius????

Archived