Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Mysteries of the Universe

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by HAL, May 26, 2006.

1. HAL

HAL Dirty Dozen Crew

So I'm eating some burritos from Taco Bell, feeling extra tired and lethargic. Every fucking time i get a goddam burrito, of any variety from this godforsaken franchise, they can't seem to get all the ingredients to meld as one. Here I am, half way through a 7 layer, and I'm looking at a doughy sack filled with nothing but guacamole and sour cream. All the good shit was at the other end, and now I'm stuck with this crap. What the fuck. Let me ask.

Who wants to eat a guacamole and sour cream filled burrito? No one.

So I tossed this bullshit, and I'm moving on to the bean and cheese burrito. Again, the open end is filled with nacho cheese and nothing else. Judging by the weight, all the beans are on the other end, devoid of cheese. This is really starting to piss me right off.
    :hatred:

2. HAL

HAL Dirty Dozen Crew

Fuck you Google Oner. I'm lining all your shit, stat.

3. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

you gotta take a fork, and after the initial first few bites, insert the fork into the exposed burrito, turn the fork clockwise, thus mixing the ingredients.

theres a technique to this game playa.

(ps - give up taco bell)

4. Oliver Clothesoff

Oliver Clothesoff Banned

all ingrediants added with a caulking gun

5. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

including the meat

6. i had a grilled stuffed chipotle burrito like that,
    the first half was mad dry, but when i stumbled across the the other end with all the chipotle saucy goodness it was like i won the lottery. thus making the burrito seem better then it really was.

7. count chocula

count chocula Veteran Member

8. MAR

MAR Veteran Member

I ate a burrito recently; it had rice in it. Who puts rice in a fucking burrito?

9. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

bunkass chipotle

10. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

fuck taco bell. its all about 4 pound chipotle burritos.

baja fresh is also the deal.

11. Obvious

Obvious Banned

PEOPLE AT TACO BELL DON'T GIVE A FUCK. THEY JUST THROW THAT SHIT ON THERE REAL QUICK BECAUSE THEY KNOW THERE'S ANOTHER 400 BURRITOS THEY GOTTA MAKE EXACTLY LIKE THAT FOR THE REST OF THE DAY. THEY'RE NOT GETTING PAID THAT MUCH SO THEY DON'T CARE, THEY JUST WANT THEIR PAYCHECK AT THE END OF THE WEEK. IT'S NOT LIKE YOU WERE AT A REAL MEXICAN RESTAURANT. YOU SHOULD SEE THE CHEESE THEY PUT ON THERE. COMES IN THAT SAME TYPE OF TUBE YOU USE TO PUT SEALANT BETWEEN SINKS.

12. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

i had the ceasar salad wrap at kfc and that shit was like 90% lettuce

fuck that shit

13. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

i have my own mystery of the universe:

why is there nothing to do one weekend
    and the next weekend so much shit happening you couldn't possibly get to all of it

14. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Baja Fresh..Wooo woooooooooooooooooooooo..

Chipotle is only good for the Tacos..Those damn burritos are rediclulous.

15. Future Droid

Future Droid Senior Member

sounds good to me ;)