Mysteries of the Universe

HAL

So I'm eating some burritos from Taco Bell, feeling extra tired and lethargic. Every fucking time i get a goddam burrito, of any variety from this godforsaken franchise, they can't seem to get all the ingredients to meld as one. Here I am, half way through a 7 layer, and I'm looking at a doughy sack filled with nothing but guacamole and sour cream. All the good shit was at the other end, and now I'm stuck with this crap. What the fuck. Let me ask.

Who wants to eat a guacamole and sour cream filled burrito? No one.

So I tossed this bullshit, and I'm moving on to the bean and cheese burrito. Again, the open end is filled with nacho cheese and nothing else. Judging by the weight, all the beans are on the other end, devoid of cheese. This is really starting to piss me right off.

:hatred:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest nutsonmychin!

i had a grilled stuffed chipotle burrito like that,

the first half was mad dry, but when i stumbled across the the other end with all the chipotle saucy goodness it was like i won the lottery. thus making the burrito seem better then it really was.

PEOPLE AT TACO BELL DON'T GIVE A FUCK. THEY JUST THROW THAT SHIT ON THERE REAL QUICK BECAUSE THEY KNOW THERE'S ANOTHER 400 BURRITOS THEY GOTTA MAKE EXACTLY LIKE THAT FOR THE REST OF THE DAY. THEY'RE NOT GETTING PAID THAT MUCH SO THEY DON'T CARE, THEY JUST WANT THEIR PAYCHECK AT THE END OF THE WEEK. IT'S NOT LIKE YOU WERE AT A REAL MEXICAN RESTAURANT. YOU SHOULD SEE THE CHEESE THEY PUT ON THERE. COMES IN THAT SAME TYPE OF TUBE YOU USE TO PUT SEALANT BETWEEN SINKS.

i have my own mystery of the universe:

why is there nothing to do one weekend

and the next weekend so much shit happening you couldn't possibly get to all of it

i hate it when that happens.

must have to do with the moons proximity to the earth, or something.

Guest spectr
So I'm eating some burritos from Taco Bell, feeling extra tired and lethargic. Every fucking time i get a goddam burrito, of any variety from this godforsaken franchise, they can't seem to get all the ingredients to meld as one. Here I am, half way through a 7 layer, and I'm looking at a doughy sack filled with nothing but guacamole and sour cream. All the good shit was at the other end, and now I'm stuck with this crap. What the fuck. Let me ask.

Who wants to eat a guacamole and sour cream filled burrito? No one.

So I tossed this bullshit, and I'm moving on to the bean and cheese burrito. Again, the open end is filled with nacho cheese and nothing else. Judging by the weight, all the beans are on the other end, devoid of cheese. This is really starting to piss me right off.

:hatred:

this taco bell in minneapolis hates me for reasons such as that, i flipped out on them one night and started screaming about how they should know how to make a goddam burrito since they are from mexico then i demostrated how to properly make a burrito with one of my fucked up burritos. then i demanded new burritos properly made, which of course they fucked up which resulted with a repeat of the process of showing them how to make and roll burrito and me demanding new burritos, which of course they fucked up which resulted in me throwing the burritos at employees hitting 2 of them and breaking something then running out the store to my cousins waiting car.

but why is it everytime you dont go out with your friends something great happens like free drinks all night at the bar or something of that kind but when you go out its just a normal night?

OK douchebags. heres the way to taco bell happiness. you order 2 bean burritos with extra sour cream and onions. and you order a regular nachos.. now you onwrap the burrito and you take the nacho chips and scoop the burrito make with the chips like a spoon. be sure to leave enough chips to span both burritos. its a decent nacho meal this way. beans, sourcream, onions, cheese, some shit sauce whatever they use......then when the tortilla is clean of all the goodies you roll it up nice and tight and dip it ion the nacho cheese from the regular nachos order. ive been doing this for like....13 years. so good. give it a try then compliument me on my genius.

but why is it everytime you dont go out with your friends something great happens like free drinks all night at the bar or something of that kind but when you go out its just a normal night?

Happens to me all the time

"Oh yeah man, we went here, here, here, and scored this that and this....too bad you had to study for a final"

fatbastard/victim of murphys law