Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MySpace Rant

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Gunm, Mar 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunm

Gunm Banned

A certain 12oz member had this posted on their myspace account.

Now that Ive searched through myspace for well over a year. Ive come to this single conclusion:

Asians want to be black more than any other race.

If you go through first you have the asian guys that are trying to get with the asian girls talkin about "Hey ma wassup witchu???? HOLLA BACK"

What the fuck? Shouldnt you be doing math homework or telling me what PIE is to the 49th power?

Then you got asian guys talking to other asian guys like "Yo nigga we bout to go ballin?"

Just because there is one fucking gook in the NBA who is obviously some kind of monstrosity doesnt mean every 5 foot nothing asian should be out playing basketball. Im 5'7 and I dont even try to play basketball. Its bullshit.

Also, asians KNOW they cant pull off low riders and scrapers like a nigga. So they went to customizing imports. Is it just me or do soiuped up Hondas sound like like my Honda 80 dirt bike. Thats a rhetorical question.

Furthurmore, I saw a special on the news about "Asian Gangs". Now everybody say "Asian Gangs" with me and tell me that doesnt put some kind of smile on your face. Just the whole notion of a bunch of short slanty eyed kids in Hondas is enough to make me really Roll On Floor Laughing My Ass Off.

Shits getting ridiculous. I never hear anyone call a wanna be black asian a "Googger". But the second I say hella or dont pronounce all my syllables Im a "Wigger". Im over it...

Peace ma stay up fo real.

2. The Leader

The Leader Senior Member

Hella is more of a bay area thing. If someone calls you a wigger for saying it they are morons.

3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

The observation is stated in a ignorant and unintelligent manner.
    Try again.
    Whoever.

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

Asian gangs are actually a really big problem here , mostly because "real" gangs dont exist.........

5. TODD SHAW

TODD SHAW New Jack

youre an idiot. but its still funny.

6. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

7. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

wow..if theres any race that i consider their own gang it would only be cubans,my old apartment complex has nothing but cubans there now,when my mom moved there in 95 there was 4 white kids including myself,and the rest were black,somehow now its all 95% cuban..kind strange how everything switches around..

8. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

Looks familiar, bet it was plaguerized.

9. Orgasm Addict

Orgasm Addict New Jack

So, he/she is saying ALL Asian people want to be black because of something they observed on Myspace?

Wow, they're so compelling and interesting.

:rolleyes:

10. SF1

SF1 Elite Member

Ever see them try to drive? :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

11. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

this is a whole new level of retardation.

12. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

i might have to agree...

13. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

Im mixed, my moms cambodian and my dads black, so it doesnt matter to me, im bangin black and asian females without rubbas! :king:

But to the point, i have friends of all races, what bothers me is that people in the bayarea believe theres such thing as an "asian click"
    where if any asian get into a fight with someone whos not asian then other asians are supposed to jump in and help fight, thats bullshit
    because out of personal experiances and me being half asian, the truth is most asians prefer not to fight no mattere how "hard" they are
    and if an asian got jumped other asians would not jump in to help, its all a rumor, but it still amuses be to to see the black kids never mess with asian kids because they believe a "click" exist, even the asians
    think theres a "click" but they are too scared to fight and see if there a click. Racial "clicks?" BULLSHIT.

14. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Remember that Vietnamese music video where th guy pulls out a machete? Yeah we all had a good laugh....

Asian gangs are becoming a problem here, too. They are quite laughable...

15. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

GEEB YOU ARE SUCH A GEEB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.