myspace music

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect thread to pose this question and hopefully threadjack the whole motherfucker.

The Myspace music player that is in the upper righthand corner of any myspace band page (see here) doesn't work on my home computer. A blank, white space shows up where the player would normally be.

It doesn't work in Mozilla or IE. I do have flash installed, and all other flash applications work fine. I just can't get the myspace band thing to work.

Any ideas?

Originally posted by FunTimePartyTeam@Feb 8 2006, 05:41 AM

Hell yeah (boxcars)^^.

Fucking nothing on the profile. I hate going into profiles and it takes all long to load, and they have all kinds of gaudy shit. The worst is profiles that are going "My hump, my hump." Shut up.

if you have people in your friends list that have taste in music that bad, you need to familirise yourself with the 'deny' button

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Feb 8 2006, 05:40 AM

Perfect thread to pose this question and hopefully threadjack the whole motherfucker.

The Myspace music player that is in the upper righthand corner of any myspace band page (see here) doesn't work on my home computer. A blank, white space shows up where the player would normally be.

It doesn't work in Mozilla or IE. I do have flash installed, and all other flash applications work fine. I just can't get the myspace band thing to work.

Any ideas?

hmmmm, just hunting through help now but not having much luck

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Feb 8 2006, 05:40 AM

http://www.myspace.com/awesomecooldudes

these guys are hilarious by the way, just listening to their music now.

for the music player issue, maybe go to the macromedia site and see if they have anything about it in the help topics. i can't find anything online about it

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Feb 7 2006, 01:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Feb 7 2006, 01:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Poop Man Bob@Feb 8 2006, 05:40 AM

http://www.myspace.com/awesomecooldudes

these guys are hilarious by the way, just listening to their music now.

for the music player issue, maybe go to the macromedia site and see if they have anything about it in the help topics. i can't find anything online about it

[/b]

Yeah, I've tried everything. No luck.

Awesome Cool Dudes do fucking rule. Their site.

Some pics from a show I went to:

15471779-M.jpg

15471790-M.jpg

15471796-M.jpg

Originally posted by 1/4FareMetrocard@Feb 7 2006, 02:01 PM

Poopy do you have java / java script or whatever its called installed? I think that your problem but im not sure.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I think so. I have everything installed that I'm supposed to, as far as I know.

The weird thing is, it used to work. Then it stopped. At the time (I don't remember specifically when), I thought - fuck it. But now I'm actually interested in using the service, and I can't.

I'm at work now, so I can't check for the java script, but I'll look when I get home.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob+Feb 7 2006, 03:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Poop Man Bob - Feb 7 2006, 03:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-1/4FareMetrocard@Feb 7 2006, 02:01 PM

Poopy do you have java / java script or whatever its called installed? I think that your problem but im not sure.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I think so. I have everything installed that I'm supposed to, as far as I know.

The weird thing is, it used to work. Then it stopped. At the time (I don't remember specifically when), I thought - fuck it. But now I'm actually interested in using the service, and I can't.

I'm at work now, so I can't check for the java script, but I'll look when I get home.

[/b]

even if you have it installed it still might not work. the same shit happened to my limewire it said i need java but i already had it installed so i had to remove it and download it again from java.com but im not sure if it will correct your problem so i guess its worth a try anyway