My/your plans of revenge . . .

TEEHEEHEE

This is here because i hope to find out if everyone else is as disturbed as i am,

When something happens to me like say oh . . . someone stole my bicycle that my father and i made, i sure as hell want to do something to that person if i see them crusing around on it. Any of you folks can think of any good ideas on this topic i'd be glad to use them if the time comes. So far i've thought of. . .

• The "crash tackle" method

^^that's it so far but i need some inspration.

Oh and if any of you are waiting to get back at someone. . . share.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i thought of a funny revenge tactic once...call books-a-million or soemthing of that sort and order a book on being gay or coming out of the closet under said persons name and have them call said persons house when book comes in...it'd work better if you had the bookstore call this pserons parents/girlfriend house...whichever...ha ha

this might not work in your situation, but it's still funny

tackle the bitch and get your bike back....or shoot roman candles into his garage...

For my bitch ass ex girlfriend, I plan on leaving the wrappers for her

birth control on her mother's pillow.

For this kid, a swift crowbar to the knee caps is a wonderful learning

tool for people who need to know the importance of honesty.

Well i say ..

you pull up to this peoples, looking interested on the bike.. like your going to buy it ..then you make an offer regardless of answer.. you get off your ride or who ever's ride your driving.. or if walking you can pulled off too.. anyways then you get that sacred bat of yours and start swinging man.. swiiiing!!! swing it really hard against his head till it bleeds mean while you spill out your raging words... then while your victim is hopless onthe floor.. you take your bike..then say thank you i need that...till we meet again my friend.. all right i'm a little frustrated you don't have to do all that but hey someting like that could work.. K by know..

Originally posted by mr_president

as far a girlfriend revenge goes from like getting cheated on, or something o that affect, im not sure what id do, luckily i dont have to worry about that since i will never have a girlfriend :(

been thinking about this one wasnt cheating left me for this other dude who was always up on her and i knwo it shouldnt concern me since she broke up with me but he already hurt her and shes goin back and shes gonna get taken advantage of....i was thinking of painting his name on his house or car something to the effect of _______ lives here and then swift key scratches to the car shit on the door handles joplly ranchers to the glass (lick em stick em o nthe glass in cold weather cracks the fucker when it freezes) maybe the classic bologna to the paint in the summer 3 liter bounced off the car door and some paint action if there's time i started a thread about it kinda old on fucking with people's cars haha check it out if you got time :lol:

Guest KING BLING

Glue the hands of the perp to the handle bars and feet to the peddles than push them in front of a bus. The bike will be done but you have set an example by which no one for 5 miles around your house will ever concider stealing from you....than start an organized crime syndicate based on your reputation....

I caught this guy with my bike.He was lying next to it catching some sun.I kicked him straight in the face, felt sooooooooooo good.The cops were called and they found out my bike was stolen , the numbers were scratched off, I blamed him and got to keep my Mile.

I think a clothes line would be AMAZING for getting some one off your bike.

i think Frate Raper's "kick in the face" is the best one. Anytime someone either steals somethin from you or starts some shit the best thing to do is knock em down and kick em in the face until youre satisfied. Either that or take a bat to their knees, they aint gonna be ridin no bikes for a minute after that one. :D

Archived