Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my war with mapo wc....dealing with racism

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, May 10, 2002.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

relax...

...im not racist,i hate hatred...
    if you feel that youre a nigger, then thats too bad.
    i on the other hand have never called you a nigger...
    do feel that it is "oppression on the black people" that i wasnt booted for calling you an "ignorant ape" or "stupid monkey"...nigga please..like i said,"i thought you were white."

if it makes you feel better, my mom had the pleasure of some kkk member tell her that her late husband,my dead father is just another dead gook and "race mixing" leads to diseased children like myself.my dad was a mutt, just like me...could willy wonka be part black?who knows?

i luagh at all this black power/white power bullshit...cause its all the same...you think your way of calling me a racist when you dont even know me is different from some kkk calling me a disease?hell no..you're the same.just a bunch of stupid monkeys....

its always black and white..you see it on the news, labelled,"BLACK AND WHITE"...white people and black people gota be some of the most racists people on earth...not saying that chinese or filipinos or mexicans or koreans or japanese...ect ect..arent
    its just that you dont see mexicans/filipinos/koreans/so on and so on makin the all out deal about it...crying for this and crying for that...maybe at this point..i dont know what im talking about,but its true...you guys are a bunch of babies crying about something that happened over a hundred years ago.pushin its way up to the 60's..sorry that it happened,but it did.were you there?no.your mom and pops were..that was thier era....are you gonna pull it from the 60's to the year 2000's...well a bunch of white and black people are....

african born africans know the american black men as "cottons"....some africans thinks american black men are pieces of shit...according to one african my friends and i spoke to..so what do you say to that? i honestly thought this guy was an asshole,but opened my mind to the way people think...

well, if anything...we're all human..thats how i see it...if you see it otherwise...does that make you the racist?you could be a stupid monkey for it or a smart one...which one would you prefer?

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

can't we all just get along???

3. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

prolly not.....there was a rumble at school today between some azn kids and some white kids because each was talking alot of racist shit about the other group....people cant put aside that racial shit.....

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

5. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

It's all about saying "it's all about."

6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i think i posted sometin about this thread on another thread...im hella drunk...

70% of white people in america belive that racism is over...

fuckin "ignorant apes" if you ask me.....

7. SKUMBALUCKAH

SKUMBALUCKAH Senior Member

I agree, you sound like a moron.

8. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

9. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

Re: Re: my war with mapo wc....dealing with racism

i know...racism is stupid...i cant explain it.....but i typed that for a reason..i really didnt know what i was talking about...cant get into the heads of everybody in this planet...we need some aliens to land and make us feel more human than ever...

we need the excuse not to hate each other,,,,its fuckin retarded....

10. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

willy wonka shut the fuck up man! YOU'RE A CLOWN!

you need to think a little harder before you start spouting off on here, every one of your comments is a slippery mess of provocative bullshit, subsequent back-peddling, sideways guilty admissions, and half formed ideas all muddy!

say what you feel dork, not what you think preserves your half ass internet image...
    [​IMG]

11. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

I'm still in shock that people didn't get all pissed that you used the term MONEKY and APE in reference to a black guy.............

12. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

mapo fucks his pillows...hes a cool guy though...i geuss

13. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

why do you think that you cant be a racist just because youre not 100% white? i dont give a fuck what color you are, if you call black people monkeys and apes then you are a fucking racist. and you, are a fucking racist.

and Im glad your father is dead. I wish I knew where he was so I could go shit on his grave. I hope youre next.

none of what you say makes any sense. Marlboro is completely right.
    you make bullshit comments then backpeddle like a little bitch.

and I am being 100% serious when I say I would gladly meet up with you in real life. I have never made it a secret that I am now living in Gainesville, FL and attend Santa Fe Community College starting this Monday. I dont hide behind any computer screen. Ill meet you at the legal wall on 34th street if you want. Or you can just come straight to my house. We could have a few beers or something.

14. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

this dude terance i know used to be a linebacker an shit an now hes a fuckin bigass black guy that when he was around people go "you seen the size of that black motherufcker over there?"

we fuck around with him an when ever hes at my boys moms house visitin her an shit ill say somethin like this to my boy if were crackin on eachother

"oh you got jokes but my man terrance over there will straight gorilla the fuck outta you so i dont see why your laughin so hard"

he dont mind its all in good fun an he agrees. does that mean im racist? :lol: probably accordin to people round here

i guess he doesnt like his own race either if he allows this behavior

its all in good fun. hell say somethin like "your boys glasses are so thick the bitch wears aquariums" an my boy wont say nothin cause like i said hes one fuckin huge ass dude an not fat huge just plain big, an ill respond with somethin like

"bitch shouldnt you be on your way to jail or somethin?"

an hell go "dont be mad at me cause your white an still cant land a job"

its all in good fun. we're far from racist

yall need to relax about this whole activist shit for real

do you live around other races? shit i grew up with black people an you know how much racism i was hit with? i got kicked outta my boys house before by his aunt cause i was white, i dont hold that against either of them. if thats the way shes gonna be shes gonna be. when i was sittin on a stoop with two of my boys it was at a jamacians house an they have a thing for whiteboys. not that they dont like white people but when i was sittin on the stoop bullshittin with them of course i knew it was comin but i got hit with the comments when i was smokin a blunt "eyyy da whitboy me tinks cant handle da smoke ahh?" :lol: of course id say somethin like "yo man i dont even know what the fuck you just said" but we both knew were playin around. an didnt go "you think white people are inferior!$@$!@" an dread didnt say "ya tinks me cannot speak english?#@!@#!" nahhhh

my point is yall need to loosen up, yall growin up on farms are somethin? act like white people dont talk about black people, act like black people dont talk about white people. if you thinks thats the case your either ignorant or lyin to yourself.

15. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned