My "Truancy Problem"

aymet one

So, I got a letter from my school today politely informing me that I no longer get credit for my first class. This is all I need, right in the middle of finals, too. I thought I'd gotten this all cleared up, but it looks like I might have to write a letter of appeal. Any ideas for plausible excuses?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

yeah,for real..i wish i didnt sell pot in school and just did my homework...stay in school...get your shit straight man...the only way i graduated was through military school for my senior year..where i slept and slaved the day away...my history teacher would make you do situps til you puked your luch out if you came into his class talking...

just stay in school...theres more girls there anyways..

god dam this guy is fuccin lazy. ok so goto school and if u dont pass just take summer school or night school. and goto fuccin class next year u aspiriring bum.

and fucc every1 i know my speeling suXors.

Guest me IS cool

Is it college? Cuz if it is your just wasting yo money... That happened to me at a previous school I was attending and I just ended up wasting my time and money....

But now I'm allllll right.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

listen I am speaking of experience..The appeals and all that stuff isn't worth. Just stick with it life will be much easier. If you don't you will turn out like me and be a 19 year old loser with no job that sits and posts on 12oz all day and night.

do you skate? if so, we should get our skate on some time between june 21 - july 5. ehhhh just a suggestion.

Archived