My Trip To L.A.

Gunm

freewayfire.jpg

about the funnest thing going down the road was this exciting fire.

grapevine.jpg the grapevine looking unaturally picturesque

aimee.jpg this is my sister who works for a teenie mag. she was a fun guide through the city

boardhit.jpg billboard across the street from sissies place

tarpit2.jpgthe infamous La brea tar pits. I felt bad for the elephants when i was 6, i still feel bad for'em now

barbwire.jpg I loved the fact that every freeway sign in the city was draped in razor wire, a testament to the ferocity of the L.A. scene.

venicehottie.jpg hottest girl down at venice beach

venicewriters.jpg "hey dude, do you think we're wasting our lives?" "Uh........no....maybe?" Venice beach writers

Pics from the commune party we hit on friday(?)

kate.jpg

emopawtee2.jpg

girls.jpg

moosecock.jpgget your moosecock on

Dandrunk.jpgwoooooo, yah! god bless alcohol!

makeout.jpgobligatory shot of girls kissing

SABER.jpg arriving at the L.A. river piece, i find reports of it's destruction are GREATLY exxagerrated. Any and all damage done by JA was no match for the might of american latex paint and mother nature. Fucking awesomne seeing it in person. There was a severed horse hoof on the train tracks too.

and that's it for the photos. It was a great and productive trip that led me to maybe want to move down there someday. Hmmm, maybe....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shacjk.jpg

this place had good food "Honkey, don't let the sun set on you here." could best describe where it was located

Calima.jpg all travellers going down the 5 (?) know of this huge, disgusting cattle yard. thank god for internal venilation in the BMW

bigburger.jpg

Kill all vegans. Tons of Fun Burger = tons of meaty satisfaction

beerlab.jpgbeer lab at my friends house that resembled a full-on meth lab at first glance. note the scientific looking beaker

aimeeandkate.jpg viva la car bar

scottyandkrissy.jpg hippie friends of mine from San Diego. Awesome people.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle+Apr 6 2005, 12:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dr. Dazzle - Apr 6 2005, 12:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ASER1NE@Apr 5 2005, 04:30 PM

That Burger looks fuckin awesome if it were cooked

Seriously! Where'd you get that from?

[/b]

you gotta go hit the cheescake factory for that kind of action. Tons of Fun Burger....ask for it by name.

And it was done medium rare thanks.

The area by the Saber piece smelled soooooo foul. i don't know how that guy painted it for son long and not tear his throat from all the dry heaving he must have done. you could taste the smell in the air......errrggghhhh.