my throwie

zea1pbs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The Z isn't bad, but i think you could definetly use some work on the E and A. You said you already fixed the A? then post a pic of it. and I think you should try an uppercase E or if you want to kep it lowercase then get rid of the horn on it and make the bottom tail of it a little thinner. Or you could say fuck off and just do whatever the hell you want.

look...graffiti is just the emulation of written language....there are no rules...but fonts, type and all that are constantly evolving....the majority of writers take cues from other writers, "biting" or the art of biting, even though some would like to profess they are original, is the corner stone of graffiti. styles develop and flourish by improving on the written language...blah blah blah..all Im saying is just cop a style from someone...take it and run with it and develop it beyond what the person has done...most throws in NY and other cities are just rehashed ideas..besides the idea of a throw is to get fame quickly.....wellheres a simple throw I did...try it its easy

zea.jpg