my theme fot the day is obviously latin

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

i kind of wish i spoke good spanish so i could ply off being light skinned or argentinian or something. then i could holler at girls on the southside and hit big fat asses and smell their cute hair.

also, i love eating fried salami and white cheese w/ hot sauce...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lol.....if women motivate you to learn...more power to you. and actually eventually in the wrong run....being bi-lingual will prob'lly give you an advantage when meeting women...and hopefully you will become more refined and less sleazy ha ha...and uh.....don't just walk up and smell the hair......ja ja ja ja ;-)

YOU NEED TO LET THE BITCHES KNOW YOU A WHITE GUY, BUT YOU KNOW A LIL SPANISH, CUZ THEN THEY'LL BE LIKE "AWWW LOOK HOW CUTE HE IS HE'S TRYING TO LEARN SPANISH" THEN THE "AWWW" TURNS INTO "AAGGGHH" WHEN YOU PUT YOUR DILZ IN THEY MOUTH...I NEVER HAD THAT PROBLEM BECAUSE IM FLUENT. ASK ABOUT THAT. ALOT OF GIRLS THINK DUDES TALKING IN SPANISH IS "SEXY" AND THATS WASSUP, I AINT MAD AT THAT AT ALL. IM JUST MAKIN IT CLIZZEAR, THE CHIZZAMP IS HIZZERE, THE GIZZAME IS MIZZINE NIGGAS , THIS YIZZEAR...

MEROOOO!!!!

Guest HESHIANDET

i get in my bad spanish. what are some good conversation pieces. like a casual "what up, lemme hit i like your butt." type phrases

yo son im puerto rican but i don't know dat much spanish but i still got some lines for yall niggaz.

"yo mami, lo que pasa contigo"(yo ma what up witchu)

"YO MA MIDA TU CULO.......DAMN!!"(ma look atcha ass....damn)

these lines always work, even though i'm light skinned and look white naw mean