1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my sushi chef !

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by AREANKAY, Feb 15, 2004.

1. AREANKAY

AREANKAY 12oz Senior Member

my sushi chef !

Discussion started by AREANKAY - Feb 15, 2004

my main man sushi chef at the spot I get my stuff at hooked it up tonight with somthing super crazy. he was telling me he only orders it for this 1 japanese man that eats there and never tells anyone about it its not on the menu and its super super $$$ said its never served in ameriica really. I'm still happy about all this that the guy hooked me up like this and it was on the house from him

I don't really know what it was though, what he said it was in english the best was "small fish...." It was like little tiny clearish thing with black eyes served with chopped diakon pieces you could hardly tell it was in there less you really looke it matched with the diakon

I was too drunk off sake to remeber the japanese name for it he told me like 4 times
    Somthing like tachinagugu or hachainagug

Anyone else seen this before ....

AREANKAY - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

Abracadabra - Replied Feb 15, 2004

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/dailypix/2001/Mar/28/taste2_b.jpg'>

iron chef japan would know

Abracadabra - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

DETO - Replied Feb 15, 2004

<span style='color:pink'>my sushi chef is the shit, now i feel like eating at 'Ginza"</span>

DETO - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  4. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won 12oz Member

duh-rye-won - Replied Feb 15, 2004

iron chef is fucking rad. me and my friends used to bet on it and play a drinking game while we watched. every time the annoying commentator guy said something we drank but i forgot what he said but he said it a lot. iron chef japan is fuckin staunch.

duh-rye-won - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. caL

caL 12oz Senior Member

caL - Replied Feb 15, 2004

http://www.pfhouse.net/ews/eating_dog.jpg'>
    [quote][b] restaraunt has new dish, tachinagugu (dog)[/b][/quote]

caL - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. TrustyRusty

TrustyRusty New Jack

TrustyRusty - Replied Feb 15, 2004

the sushi in japan dosent taste that good. a bit too hardcore.

TrustyRusty - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  7. type R

type R 12oz Senior Member

type R - Replied Feb 15, 2004

type R - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: