my stupid night

justaname

this story is stupid but just read it...

so i've been driving with one headlight for over a week now and i've never got pull over. i was driving home from work tonight and i saw 2 cop cars but none of them stop me. i felt pretty good because i don't have to deal with cops and because of what's in my trunk. anyways, shit don't come easy for me. when i was about to 2 feet away from my house i saw lights from a cop car turn on. that damn shit pointed right infront of my face, 2 cops got out of the car and yell at me "put your hands on the steering wheel". they check my license and registration, informed me that one of my headlight is out. well, they even think one my drumstick is a weapon wtf?. they left the scene, i was still sitting in the car laughing my ass off.

FUCKING 2 FEET AWAY

im gonna go whacking now....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A jimmy-rigged speaker box with one blown 12,a Jensen amp,garbage,a stolen VCR without the controller,broken CD cases,Doritos chip fragments, and a shoe box full of "stuff" where the spare tire used to go....am I close?

what's in my trunk?

A jimmy-rigged speaker box with one blown 12,a Jensen amp,garbage,a stolen VCR without the controller,broken CD cases,Doritos chip fragments, and a shoe box full of "stuff" where the spare tire used to go....am I close?

nah, 3 out of 4 speakers in my car are fucked

but this is what's in my trunk http://www.yvonet.com/IMG/jpg/deadbarbie.jpg'>