My store is haunted

mr.yuck

So me any my buddy were joking about how the store we work in is haunted. On several occasions strange things have happend there. Cigarette display starts shaking, 12packs of soda stacked 3 high tip over, mop bucket half full of water tips over and recently, the counter starts bleeding water where there is no plumbing.

So a few days ago we get talkin about that movie white noise and get the great idea "Hey, lets go record some shit with your phone." So we go back into the kitchen and turn on the water. While its running he hits record and we sit there in silence and hear absolutely nothing but running water. When we played it back all we heard was running water for a minute. Then we heard a man whispering "Get out." then there are lots of banging noises that werent there before followed by what sounds to be a little girl either giggling or whimpering.

We got a lot of other people to come up there and record different spots in the store. This must have agitated them because soon after, thats when our counter started leaking water in mass amounts.

Im fuckin spooked about this shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt lie about this shit. I was doing it to joke around. I never really believed in all this until this happend. I'll see if i can get my boy to download the recording and post it up. We are about to call Ghost hunters and see if we can get them to come down.

I have fallen asleep on the job over night with no ill effects. My boy fell asleep in the office one night and told me about this dream he had where he went into the back room of the store and saw a young mexican girl. He asked her what she was doing and she just turned around and walked throught the wall. He woke up and had cuts all over his arms that werent there when he got there that night.

edit i have to go to work now. holler.

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Mar 20 2006, 11:23 PM

I wouldnt lie about this shit. I was doing it to joke around. I never really believed in all this until this happend. I'll see if i can get my boy to download the recording and post it up. We are about to call Ghost hunters and see if we can get them to come down.

I have fallen asleep on the job over night with no ill effects. My boy fell asleep in the office one night and told me about this dream he had where he went into the back room of the store and saw a young mexican girl. He asked her what she was doing and she just turned around and walked throught the wall. He woke up and had cuts all over his arms that werent there when he got there that night.

edit i have to go to work now. holler.

when i see you and your holmes on tv ill believe.