My sleep schedual is so wack

Zack Morris

ok this past week my sleep schedual ahs been so fucking loony that its sad. I will just start in the middle of the week when things got really bad..I woke up at 4 in the afternoon on thursday...I was awake until 2:30 friday after noon when I toock a 2 hours nap...then I got to sleep around 10:30 sleep until 3 in the morning and I am up again until around noon on saturday. I wake up saturday evening at around 5:00. Stay awake until 7:30 in the morning then I sleep from 7:30 til 10:30 this morning. Its now 5:50 in the morning and I am wide awake. I think there is something wrong with my thiroid since my sleep is all wacked out.

that comes out to around 15 and a half hours of sleep in the past 84 hours. I have about a third of the sleep I am supposed to be getting. this is loony.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i havent been sleeping well since thursday so sunday, i decided to take some benedryl and pass out right after work. i slept like 4 hours. woke up around 8pm went back to sleep around 1, woke up around 8am and feel better. just pop a pill around your regular sleeping time and it should straighten out.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

yo zem you're a trooper...i'm just turning my pillow over to the cooler side then... keep up the good work

I fell asleep painting a freight train tonight. I rocked my my fill. I leaned up against a train to wait for it to dry so I could outline. and the next thing I know my watch is beeping and I was there for like 30 minutes and I think I was starting to snore. that was some good sleepin too.

Archived