Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

My sleep schedual is so wack

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Zack Morris, Jun 25, 2001.

1. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

ok this past week my sleep schedual ahs been so fucking loony that its sad. I will just start in the middle of the week when things got really bad..I woke up at 4 in the afternoon on thursday...I was awake until 2:30 friday after noon when I toock a 2 hours nap...then I got to sleep around 10:30 sleep until 3 in the morning and I am up again until around noon on saturday. I wake up saturday evening at around 5:00. Stay awake until 7:30 in the morning then I sleep from 7:30 til 10:30 this morning. Its now 5:50 in the morning and I am wide awake. I think there is something wrong with my thiroid since my sleep is all wacked out.

that comes out to around 15 and a half hours of sleep in the past 84 hours. I have about a third of the sleep I am supposed to be getting. this is loony.

2. theFUME

theFUME Senior Member

yah thats sux

i hate sleepin

but sometimes i like it

so yah

good luck wit that

lol

------------------
    "So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"
    -nas

3. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Hehehe. My suggestion...chug a bottle of NyQuil.

4. curious george

curious george Senior Member

5. Zack Morris

I have decided I do not need sleep. If I keep enough carbohydrates running through my body and just take small naps periodically I will be fine for a while...plus I draw so much better when I am sleep deprived.

6. TOY

TOY New Jack

i havent been sleeping well since thursday so sunday, i decided to take some benedryl and pass out right after work. i slept like 4 hours. woke up around 8pm went back to sleep around 1, woke up around 8am and feel better. just pop a pill around your regular sleeping time and it should straighten out.

7. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

alarm goes off at 5:45a.m. every buisness day.

8. TOE-FOO

TOE-FOO New Jack

drink a beer and take some sleeping pills..

9. SaEkOnCe

SaEkOnCe Member

i have stayed up for like almost a week str8 once

10. yo zem you're a trooper...i'm just turning my pillow over to the cooler side then... keep up the good work

11. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER Elite Member

..join the fucking club and quit complaining..

12. willy!wonka

willy!wonka Senior Member

some PM pills right at nine oclock...im gonna do it tonight..

13. Zack Morris

I fell asleep painting a freight train tonight. I rocked my my fill. I leaned up against a train to wait for it to dry so I could outline. and the next thing I know my watch is beeping and I was there for like 30 minutes and I think I was starting to snore. that was some good sleepin too.

14. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER Elite Member

ehh had some bad beer tonight.. not feelin up to par.. by far.. ehh.. ill walk it off and take the world on tomorrow.

well tootles..

15. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

So Mr. Hope concedes this evening... because I'm drinking Natural Ice, and that's some pretty foul shit...

------------------
    2 Can Sam