mY sKeTcHeS.....

OooDAZEooO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest GUILTY COUNTY

SORRY KIDDO..

THERE IS ALREADY A DAZE FROM ALABAMA WHO KILLS FRIEGHTS AND IS NASTY WITH A SPRAYPAINT CAN...TRY OTHER NAMES BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO BE IN ANOTHER WRITERS SHADOWS

Originally posted by GUILTY COUNTY

SORRY KIDDO..

THERE IS ALREADY A DAZE FROM ALABAMA WHO KILLS FRIEGHTS AND IS NASTY WITH A SPRAYPAINT CAN...TRY OTHER NAMES BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO BE IN ANOTHER WRITERS SHADOWS

hey kiddo, ive had this name for like a year now, and i know there are a couple of dazes out there, but i didnt know that. and there is another daze in New York, which is the best one ou there, so the daze u know is a shadow of this writer that has been writing since the 80's.....

ok...your letters and idea's show promise with the proper letter stricture. Once you have a good base of simple letters you will be able to build stronger pieces off of those. Check out some older stuff and really look at the basic shapes that make up letters and use those to build stronger simple letters. and just practice practice practice.

thats the only advise I could give.

Guest rosesinblood

some are okay but i dont like all of them.....but thats why pratice makes better no one is perfect.......except jesus....

stay up everyone...

saer

Archived