Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my sketch

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by virus, Oct 19, 2002.

1. virus

virus Guest

2. MrMajicMarkker

MrMajicMarkker New Jack

make it a little more simple with the letter structure.

3. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

you got it right with that kids shirt...

too bad theres a fucking dope ass crew from europe called Stick Up Kids....

go ahead and throw the "c" in there dog.

just playing, but keep trying.

4. virus

virus Guest

i used that beacus of the suk co. that makes graffiti t-shirts and shit

5. virus

virus Guest

tell me what u think?

6. destroya

destroya Senior Member

someone ran the 'v' over with an ugly truck.

7. Tre$Loco$

Tre$Loco$ Member

hey virus, I know ur still learning so I'll be gentle, but thats terrible. work on making some straight lines and use them as a guide, line your lines up with each other, attempting this "wildstyle" if you want to call it that is a bad idea until you have a grasp on simple letters, dont connect them with each other until they have a real flow and KEEP IT SIMPLE. im sure you see it every day on here, new kids ruining their work try to bust out some super west coast 3-d's when in reality they have trouble
    just making the letter on its own.......oh yeah, lose the character it sucks

8. virus

virus Guest

u got better suggestion for a 'v'?

9. destroya

destroya Senior Member

straighten it out.

10. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

You SUK. Sorry. Keep at it, but change your name while you're at it.

http://www.visualorgasm.com/photos/va-virus003.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.visualorgasm.com/photos/virus006.jpg'>
    Virus (AA)

11. JIGSAW

JIGSAW Guest

just keep sketching..or whatever you do, you seem dedicated...

12. ComicBookGuy

ComicBookGuy Guest

i thought you said you changed your name to "bolt".

13. virus

virus Guest

i did it is an old sketch just wanted ur opinion i know i could lern from the mistakes i did at the last name and style so just looking for help

peace 2 Tre$Loco$

ur saying i shouldnt do all those complicated letters? then how m i gona lern how to be crazy styled and shit i see flix on the web and i think to my self damn that shit is wack how can i do this kinda of stuff i meen i dont want my pieces to look bad i want them to be crazy what should i do?!
    :confused: :confused:

14. virus

virus Guest

that virus is illlll i got to talk to that guy anybody here knows how?!

15. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Ha! Good luck.