Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MY SIGNATURE!!!!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by dr. frink one, Oct 17, 2001.

1. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

i do'nt know if i spelled it right, i don't know much. What I DO know, is, while trying to be clever I found a perfect little picture of dr. frink and I want to put it as my signature but the board isn't having it.....why? thanks...sorry to bother the management

2. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

maybe i am a little slow or something.....it says that the VB code is on, so i just did [​IMG]

3. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

we disabled that, sorry, no word on future changes, thanks, the mgmt.

4. Graff Beacon

Graff Beacon New Jack

How do I make a signature? The FAQ's said that it could be done in edit profile, but I haven't found anything there. Thanx

5. Tuco Salamanca

Tuco Salamanca Senior Member

you gotta have 12 tic tacs to have a signature

6. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

at the upper left hand side of your screen you will see the "user cp"...click on that and it will take you into your user control panel....

then on the left side of the screen, you will see "edit signature" under the "settings and options"...click on the edit signature.

then type in your signature and click on "save signature"

voila!

7. redeyedanimal

redeyedanimal Veteran Member

jesus christ this thread is ten years old!

8. Graff Beacon

Graff Beacon New Jack

Thank you Cali, Tuco. I don't have an "edit signature" under settings and options. Is it because I haven't posted enough yet? Tic Tacs? I have 13 posts.

9. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

^probably you just need some more time on the boards or a few more posts or maybe yes, some more prop points [tic tacs]..which are given to you by other members.. i'm actually not sure.

i wouldn't sweat it if i were you.
    i have sigs turned off, and i'm sure other members do to (so i don't even see people's sigs)
    they're usually a dumb waste of space.

10. Tuco Salamanca

Tuco Salamanca Senior Member

^

i think you have to be at least a junior member. so yeah...more posts

11. Chubbs

Chubbs Veteran Member

i like turtles

12. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

13. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

wow....i didn't know you had to have a certain number of posts now just to have a sig.
    i knew you had to have a certain number of posts to start a thread though.

by the way i will post my signature for symbols to see, since she has em off:

**Team CHUBB LUBB! **
    Click ads to support 12oz!

==Nifty50's==

14. Graff Beacon

Graff Beacon New Jack

Thanks fellas, I will wait until the option is available.

15. Graff Beacon

Graff Beacon New Jack