Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

My sick obsession with feces.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 007, Jul 8, 2001.

1. 007

007 Guest

I love taking shits. I come home and practicaly race to the toilet just to feel its soothing cold hard plastic seat against my sweaty ass. i always lean back and try to get my back as straight across the toilet seat so i can have a quailty shooting position. now instead of shooting out the crap fast, i urinate slowly (often flexing those dick muscles (i forgot what theyre called) thus creating that burning sensation that makes urinating more enjoyable also.) then i let the turds squeeze out as slow as possible because that feeling of poop sliding out of your ass is very painful, but one of those good pains like punching a wall. then if things get out of control, the shirt comes off, and maybe even all the clothing. i love shitting naked. then if all else fails, i reach for the towel rack and bite down on a nice thick polo towel, and try to choke on it. sometimes i reach over (long arm style) and turn the sink on and get just enough water to slick my eyebrows. that actually helps the shit come out faster if im constipated. now as far as diareah is concerned....i love it. as long as its in my own home. (public liquid poop sucks) i love feeling like a slurpie machine pumping out gallons of liquid feces that pours out so fast that it splashes back up in my ass. (i always wash my ass afterwards so no diseases follow.)

how much do you all love taking shits?
    i could (and maybe will) go on about shit forever.

2. PIRone716

PIRone716 Member

3. willy_wonka

willy_wonka Member

i like to spread butt cheaks across the toilet seat..then i hop into the shower and aim that showerhead right at my ass cleaning it with soap...
    smelly poop dot com could have done a much better job... [​IMG]

4. mopius

mopius Guest

i have a soft toilet seat

5. curious george

curious george Senior Member

6. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

I think all you perverts need to have a good hard look at www.poopsex.com .

7. EatMorGlue

EatMorGlue Senior Member

that soft toilet seat sounds like a quality investment.

8. jarryd

jarryd Guest

haha im with that poop then shower idea... i like my clean ass... blah

how many times do you all wipe your ass after you poop? i wipe as many times as i need to feel clean, usually 4 or 5...

9. willy_wonka

willy_wonka Member

i remember in military school this guy..."fat guy" who smelt like hot ass....took a shit in the shower and didnt even know he did it...or at least thats what he said...

10. Cyber Optx

Cyber Optx Member

www.poopsex.com? thats some nasty krazy shit
    hey PIRone716 how did you happen to find that site? uggghhhhh.....

11. Cyber Optx

Cyber Optx Member

i mean suburbian bum

but poopoos do feel good

12. chizm

chizm Senior Member

aieee ai aiee!!!

monos buenos!!!!

13. 007

007 Guest

dude i had a long ass shit like 10 minutes ago. it wrapped around and coiled up. if i woulda stretched it out it probably woulda been 2 feet long. have any of you caught your poop with your hands? i sometimes take a shit when im painting and catch it with a plastic glove then fling it at whoever im painting with. haha its funny. i hit this kid ian once and it went into the collar of his shirt. haha.

14. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

Damn, and I thought I was the only one who LOVES taking shits. Ive always thought of opening a restaurant..but instead of food..the only thing on the menu is shit. For example, instead of lasagna..we have 'shit from a guy who ate lasagna'. And instead of bacon & eggs..we have 'shit from a guy who ate bacon & eggs'. This is a true story - I had to take a shit really bad while I was playin ball with 2 friends. I didnt feel like going inside..so I just took a shit on the side of the court in the grass.
    When I started making farting noises everyone was laughing uncontrollably. When I was in kindergarten this one kid would always shit his pants. That was funny. We'd all just be sitting around in PE, and we'd see shit coming out of his shorts, like out the leg hole of the shorts. I love shit.
    Correction..I LOVE SHIT SO FUCKING MUCH I WANT TO MAKE SWEET LOVE TO IT.