my short trip to seattle

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Guest ctrl+alt+del

who wants to hear about it?

you all do.

Woke up around 10 Friday morning and did my packing alst minute. didnt leave till about 12. got out on the road everything was fine. ate in some little town along the way and went off again. drove by the stemski bridge i always see. i love seeing graff in the middle of fucking nowhere. got in to seattle around 5. heavy traffic. i was really too pooped to do anything except eat and hit barnes and noble. theirs an electronics store connected to the BN so i went in there. They had the MARIO SUNSHINE demo. i hogged that while the little kids stared and whined wanting to play. it was fun. you play mario cleaning up some toxic goo with hipowered water spray,somewhat like the buff. i just enjoy flipping off walls. they also had a star fox demo but i didnt want to play that. went back to the hotel and tried to sleep.

how is it that i can be tired, yet not beable to sleep? didnt get to sleep till , my guess, around 1.40 woke up around 10. hooked el laptop up to the phone connection in the room. and tried to get my freezero access going. ShIIt WoudlNT WOrk!! knock on the door. "hello sir have you been trying to call the restaurant (down stairs in lobby" me. umm no....ive been trying to get on the internet. "did you have it dial 9 to get out of the hotel" oooooh um no. "ok well you have to do that because the phone in the restaurant has been ringing for half an hour" ooops sorry. "its ok" added the 9 and i was fine to go. checked my email. crap crap crap crap crap hmmmm see the new jlo blow video xxx. hmmmmm.

head off to capitol hill. DAMN THEY ARE ALL FREAKS AND FAGS (not that theirs anything wrong with that) have to hit urban outfitters. i got a pair of dope tan leather ASICS onitsuka tiger shoes, a studded black belt, a yellow penguin polo shirt, a grey captain america shirt then went to zebra club and got a a tan blue LRG shirt. dude that was working there was so flaming. firetruck drove by outside while he was ringing me up. how appropriate. tried to head downtown to do more shopping. busy as fuuuuuuuuuuck. no parking. fuck that. go to tony roma's where i saw a fat old lady wearing purple shorts underneath biker chaps. which reminds me, theres a HELLS ANGELS gathering in my hometown of Spokiller this weekend. suppose to be a shitload of bikers wheeling around and whatnot. anyways. got back to the hotel where my key did not work in any of the doors. i was pissed. i tried it like 60 times before i decided to talk to the front desk. they remagnetized it and it worked. tried to take a nap didnt work. set up laptop and got on the net. talked to intangible faaaaame for a moment then begane my 12oz posting. right now there is a noisy group of people underneath my balcony playing cards. they made a big noise and i looked out, so did 2 girls in a room across the way. they lookedabout my age. we played hide and seek with the curtains until i got bored and came back to 12oz. now there light is off. oh well.

im bored. i dont have anywhere to go in seattle. i dont know anyone in seattle. grrr....

this was my rant thank you for coming.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

funny story... i know a lot of so cal kids who have moved or plan to move to the seattle area, or at least to washington.

where as i keep meeting people from the north who are moving to so. cal. weird wild stuff.

head south, head south!

Guest ctrl+alt+del

seattles fun if you know peoples....but i dont. grrrrr. theres shitty weather up here, so im sure people move down their for the weather.

Guest THEdude

well now that I've actually read everything, dude that sounds better than any trip I've ever taken..........

oh I want a captain america shirt

my bro had the costume when we were small....good times:)

Guest ctrl+alt+del

its been ok....but it hasnt been like "DAMN THIS IS SO MUCH FUN I DONT WANT TO LEAVE" fun.

they also had a spiderman and a hulk shirt.

This is what i want you to do..get on I-5 going north..get off on 45th street exit..hang left onto 45th..follow that road for almost fifteen minutes..it will go down a huge hill and turn into a road called market..at this point you will be in a place called ballard..dont worry you are still in the seattle city limits..take market all the way..it will reach a fork in the road at a taco time..vear left..follow that untill you are near peirs..and soon the beach..park your car..walk down through the sand and sit on a log looking out onto the pudget sound and the islands..and smile..

Archived