1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

My Secret Admirers

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Mr.RockStar, Apr 20, 2004.

1. Mr.RockStar

Mr.RockStar New Jack

My Secret Admirers

Discussion started by Mr.RockStar - Apr 20, 2004

When I left school and went o my car today, I saw this piece of white paper tucked under my wiper. Immediately I guessed that it was a parking ticket because they give those out alot near where I was parked. But as I get closer I see that its a folded up strip of paper with "*** enjoy" written on the outside. I open it up and it says:

"***-
    We just wanted to let you know that we think you are amazingly hot. You are so sexy that we can't help but wonder what you would look like on top of me and then her naked. We can only imagine what you look like when you pitch (I am a baseball player). Maybe one of these days we will find out. Enjoy this thought and just remember at this very moment we could be undressing you with our sexy eyes!!"

then it gives two phone numbers one for each girl I presume. I really dont know what to make of this. Its awesome, but what if it turns out to be a couple of huge broads that are stalking me. But if they are two hot chicks that want to have me one after the other thats fucking AWESOME! We will see, I am gonna call them tonight.... maybe its a joke? who knows. I will return later with the outcome.

Mr.RockStar - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

2 blaazed - Replied Apr 20, 2004

sounds like bullshit...not your story but the letter itself.

2 blaazed - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  3. Mr.RockStar

Mr.RockStar New Jack

Mr.RockStar - Replied Apr 20, 2004

thats what Im thinking...

4. ares

ares 12oz Member

ares - Replied Apr 20, 2004

It does sound like bullshit, but, consider this. The embarrasment of phoning some random number, left in a note on your car vs. having sex with two, potentially really hot chicks. I trust you'll make the right decision.

ares - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. InDY_500

InDY_500 12oz Veteran Member

InDY_500 - Replied Apr 20, 2004

thats a fucked up situation sir...one road you go down might find you with a couple freak a leaks and the road less travled leads you to a shitty ending.....anyway good luck sir and inform us when you find out the truth...

InDY_500 - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  6. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube 12oz Veteran Member

26SidedCube - Replied Apr 20, 2004

I got a couple of those in highschool. They'd never leave a name, let alone a number, though.

Shucks.

26SidedCube - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. mr.yuck

mr.yuck 12oz Veteran Member

mr.yuck - Replied Apr 20, 2004

All my stalkers in highschool turned out to be fine. I say you go for it and even if they are ugly you can put it in the butt.

mr.yuck - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  8. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

Abracadabra - Replied Apr 20, 2004

cum in their hair, then point and laugh hysterically

Abracadabra - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  9. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Gunm - Replied Apr 20, 2004

I'd go for it, i mean, whats the harm in it? If they're fine as hell then you come out on top!

If they're ugly, well, shit, turn around and walk away. Either way, you'll have taken a chance and that's what life is all about. I mean, if you don't respond, this will HAUNT you for years as you ask yourself the question "Two chicks at the same time! IT COULDA HAPPENED!"

maybe

Gunm - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  10. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Apr 20, 2004

Call them with the IP-relay deaf people phone thing.

11. synaps

synaps 12oz Senior Member

synaps - Replied Apr 20, 2004

beat me to it

synaps - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  12. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Apr 20, 2004

liar

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  13. Telo

Telo 12oz Elite Member

Telo - Replied Apr 20, 2004

now you know what it feels like?

i jsut made a thread about this shit not too long ago.. it skind of a funny feeling you get after reading or hearing something like this.

EDIT* i mean reading or hearing about this on paper or a phone message.. not on 12oz.. i dont get funny feelings when i look at 12oz.

Telo - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  14. Milton

Milton 12oz Senior Member

Milton - Replied Apr 20, 2004

Give your good old uncle Milton the numbers. I'll find out if they're hot for you, and maybe if they're good in the sack....

Milton - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  15. Mr.RockStar

Mr.RockStar New Jack

Mr.RockStar - Replied Apr 20, 2004

Its Done.... Fuck those hoes....almost

I made the call, sorry uncle Milt. you can still call them if you want. I called the first number and no one picked up, so i called the second one and talked to the girl. I figured out who she is, and she is definitely UGLY. Ugly beyond being able to just put it in her butt, you couldnt get around that face. Maybe the other chick is hot, but it doesnt look good. All of the second chick's friends are either a duece or they fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on their way down. SHIT! I was really hoping it would be some cute sluts. Oh well.