My Secret Admirers

Mr.RockStar

When I left school and went o my car today, I saw this piece of white paper tucked under my wiper. Immediately I guessed that it was a parking ticket because they give those out alot near where I was parked. But as I get closer I see that its a folded up strip of paper with "*** enjoy" written on the outside. I open it up and it says:

"***-

We just wanted to let you know that we think you are amazingly hot. You are so sexy that we can't help but wonder what you would look like on top of me and then her naked. We can only imagine what you look like when you pitch (I am a baseball player). Maybe one of these days we will find out. Enjoy this thought and just remember at this very moment we could be undressing you with our sexy eyes!!"

then it gives two phone numbers one for each girl I presume. I really dont know what to make of this. Its awesome, but what if it turns out to be a couple of huge broads that are stalking me. But if they are two hot chicks that want to have me one after the other thats fucking AWESOME! We will see, I am gonna call them tonight.... maybe its a joke? who knows. I will return later with the outcome.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It does sound like bullshit, but, consider this. The embarrasment of phoning some random number, left in a note on your car vs. having sex with two, potentially really hot chicks. I trust you'll make the right decision.

I'd go for it, i mean, whats the harm in it? If they're fine as hell then you come out on top!

If they're ugly, well, shit, turn around and walk away. Either way, you'll have taken a chance and that's what life is all about. I mean, if you don't respond, this will HAUNT you for years as you ask yourself the question "Two chicks at the same time! IT COULDA HAPPENED!"

maybe

now you know what it feels like?

i jsut made a thread about this shit not too long ago.. it skind of a funny feeling you get after reading or hearing something like this.

EDIT* i mean reading or hearing about this on paper or a phone message.. not on 12oz.. i dont get funny feelings when i look at 12oz.

Its Done.... Fuck those hoes....almost

I made the call, sorry uncle Milt. you can still call them if you want. I called the first number and no one picked up, so i called the second one and talked to the girl. I figured out who she is, and she is definitely UGLY. Ugly beyond being able to just put it in her butt, you couldnt get around that face. Maybe the other chick is hot, but it doesnt look good. All of the second chick's friends are either a duece or they fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on their way down. SHIT! I was really hoping it would be some cute sluts. Oh well.

No its definitely not my friends. I am pretty sure it was one of these ugly girls, whether they did it as a joke or seriously is yet to be seen. But now that I think about it I caught two of them staring at me while I changed clothes after a game at my car. FUCK!! why couldnt it have just been two beautiful women. Just my luck, the ugly girls love me.

Archived