MY SCANNER SUCKS...

Yellow Feets

Read Ho. Before I start posting images, I'd just like to say that they are going to be huge. The reason, my scanner sucks and I draw too light. Right now I only have pencil (boo!) outlines but by the end of the week, I'll have colored shit. Yup, just for you people. So sit back and enjoy. Or at least try to. kkkkk?

rogerthat.jpg

roger.jpg

*My little brother. Not quite finished.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...

Well, looks like the blurry problem is fixed. I'll have more sketches up tonight. But on a more complicated note, does anyone know how to use Illustrator? If you can tell by the sketches I tried making the portraits look"vector like" or whatever. I'm also trying to teach myself how to color and shit by using photoshop and/or Illustrator. Not so easy...

Actually, I don't take offense to what Infamous One said. The only similarity I see with Ewok (5MH) is the lack of space between each letter and that whole stiffness within the style. But that's how (some of) my pieces are. If you're going to try and pull my card on some shit like that, then you might as well do the same to the other 10000000000 writers. Yes, that many. Go ahead and post that picture like Onesec said if you want to.

Anyways, here are some old pieces. I have the colored version of the first one and the second one is a "full-pager" or whatever. I'll post the colored version and more shit later on tonight. I got work now so...

ametoldoneyup.gif

beginning.jpg

peace!

edit*

My bad for the lack of color in this thread. My bad for the many unfinished pieces in my sketchbook. My bad for other shit. And no, I don't use rulers. Well... maybe for the arrows. ;)

peace! this time fo' rillz yo!