My Saturday Night Fistfight

Gunm

So i haven't fought anyone in a straight up streetfight since 1996.

Saturday night i went to S.F. with some friends and we proceeded to get pretty faded at (blank).

Cut to my friend Mr. Duck rapping with a black homeless guy out front. Some random white guy gets in the mix and decides to get beligerent with Mr. Duck when he is getting outflowed.

Being the cooler of heads i attempted to intevene but then dude gets in my face and starts talking trash.

BlamO! i swing with a right hook and connect with his right cheek....it's on.

This idiot rushes me with his head down trying to grab me but instead I get him in a most clever arm lock around hjis neck and i proceed to produce continental drift on his face and skull. For about a minute and a half i am straight BEATING this guys ass until his friends come in and break us apart (I take a good crack to the skull and ar in the process). Some black dudes were cheering me on the whole time.

Dude was fucked up and did the whole struggling against his friends holding him back while calling me a pussy bit. Mr. Duck and myself had to take off own some sketchy alleyways to evade poice detection.

Cross one more thing off my "things before i die list being "getting into a street fight and kicking ass."

El mamero and the rest of you 12 oz brawlers, i did you proud

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

good job mang!

i havent fought for a like 6 months. but i had a similar situation of a guy trying to charge me only to have me get him in a head lock and punch his face repeatedly til the bouncers tore us apart. only in my situation his homies were trying to stomp me and shit, no dice. me and my 2 homeboys ended up ruckusing 8 of them down the street, it was awesome. altho i did break my thumb :(

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

the only think ur story is missin is when mr duck cracks one of his friends in the head wit a bottle when they come to brake it up....then u woulda been on sum next crazy gangster shit..... ;)

Ha ha, dude, the funny thing is that the worst blow i got WAS from Mr. Duck.

Duck was as faded as i was and when he saw all of this dudes buddies coming to jump in he freaked out and came to my rescue swinging.

Unfortunately, of all the people Duck hits, I get the big blow right to my head. Hold on....

::rub rub::

yeah, the lump on the back of my head is still there. Oucher

yea i sorta got in a brawl this weekend too

i was chilling outside a party and some dude that i supposedly have funk with comes out the cuts and rushes me

i just take his first blows..most not hitting me...he knocks me to the ground and i get back up hes talking shit...everyone from the party grabs us apart....he spits in my face so i hit him in the face and he rushes me again....i have no chance against this mother fucker so i grab his shirt and get in as close as possible so im hitting his stomach while hes hitting the back of my head

so i geuss he wins because he did get better hits on me but it was weak because im undersized and i never even got to take my jacket off

so like 30 seconds later theres like 3 people grabbing me and pulling me away...i dont even really want to fight cus im NOT drunk

i look down the block and i see 2 of my homies beating the shit of the guy....i later found out that my crazy drunk russian kickboxing friend went up in the assholes face asking him why he rushed me....the gasshole hits my friend in the face and its on.....friend beats his ass into the ground...asshole runs away....russian chases asshole and gets him into a headlock and smashes his face into a car....the asshole tries to run to his ghettaway vehicle and we chase him around the block and we stomp him...asshole gets into his friends ghettaway car and jet... and then the cops show up

pretty weak night....the party got broken up just because of some stupid ass bitch who was looking for a fight, woke up the next day and my head was throbbing

Originally posted by SwiKoNeS

did u take a moment 2 reflect when all ''the black guys'' where cheering u on?

naw, that just kinda flashed through my head when the hitting was going down. I thought to myself "wow, black guys are cheering me on.....that's never happened before....holy shit. Oh, where was I? Oh yeah, hit dude here in the head here some more"

The homeless guy backed off hella quick. He obviously wanted none of the action

When me and Mr. Duck hauled ass down the street, we momentarily hid in the line of a busy nightclub. Same homneless dude came up and asked us for change. Mr Duck told him to "get lost or i'll twist your balls for ya."