my room mate just pissed in the kitchen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My boss said he came home so drunk one night he pissed in his buddies hamper (that was full of clean clothes that he just washed mind you) so my boss grabs some of the stuff and tries to hang it up to dry then he got discouraged and threw it all back, They wake up in the morning his buddy and his girl are up and his girl comes out of his room going "this hoodie is still wet but i think it will still dry if i wear it anyways..."

this was when my boss was like 20 not recently

my brother used to sleep-walk pee when he was younger.. once he pissed in my aunts hall-way.. my aunt heard what sounded like water leaking, so she walked around the corner and right up on my brother free-flowing on her nice, new white carpet.

he used to pee in the tub all the time. i guess the toilet was too small. my mom got so tierd of washing the piss out of the tub, the she would make him sleep-clean it.

I had some people sleep over once and everyone was piss drunk and we started shrooming and this guy took all of his clothes saying they where trying to steal his skin ran to my front door and started pissing on his chest trying to get the "bugs" off. He was fucking trippin mad crazy.

do females do this shit too? I know a kid that pisses in places when he is asleep. He sleep walks. Pretty sure he thinks its the toilet and will piss in the dryer or on a coffee table

my homie does this too. whenever we get drunk at other peoples houses and crash there....he ends up pissing all over the place. he pissed in this one niggas closet, pissed on his own couch, and my homegirl almost caught him pissing in her laundry room one night.......fucking idiot

I thought he was perhaps pissing in the sink, to which I would have said, "So what, it has a drain."

This reminds me of a time that we were all drinking over at a friend's house, and the kid that lives in the house gets TRASHED and passes out. Eventually we all decide to retire for the evening, but not before we witness him trying to get up and shit in the kitchen trashcan. In all fairness, it was one of those flip top trashcans, so it was kinda like a toilet, but not exactly (it lacks some crucial parts that would make it function like a toilet). We tried to stop him, but he was too dazed/fucked up to understand the words we produced, which were, "Hey ****, that's not a toilet dude."

He kinda just flipped the top, dropped trow, and sat down on it.

Good times.

-fuse.

i remember a long time ago at this telly party i got really drunk and had to pee really bad and could use the bathroom because it was beat mode season in there and i decided to open up a drawer and pee in there in front of everybody

but it didnt really raise many eyebrows because everyone there was so fucked up and i can recall hearing about somebody who passed out and woke up the next morning with throw up all around him and with pissed/shitted in pants

shit was foul

One night my boy had some people over, alot of drinking, the usual. And my friend's girlfriend passed out in his bathroom and was kinda wrapped around the base of the toilet. It was really cold and i didn't want to go outside to piss, so i just went in the toilet anyway. Well, i had a split stream, must of been a peice of lint or something, and piss went all over her face and in her mouth.

the end

One night my boy had some people over, alot of drinking, the usual. And my friend's girlfriend passed out in his bathroom and was kinda wrapped around the base of the toilet. It was really cold and i didn't want to go outside to piss, so i just went in the toilet anyway. Well, i had a split stream, must of been a peice of lint or something, and piss went all over her face and in her mouth.

the end

best one yet!