Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my rant for the day

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by slave_one, Feb 4, 2004.

1. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

i'm at work right now and i'm surrounded by guys who shoot the shit about sports whenever it's breaktime, and then come around lunchtime...it's all about playing halo, and then after the game, they have to talk about it...this is everyday...and then the girls at my work - i just can't relate to them.

this shit drives me nuts. it sucks even more when my ipod isn't charged. i hate sports!

come on ladies (or guys), back me up on this.

your rant for the day...

2. trainspotter

trainspotter Junior Member

to the bus drivers...

ITS ONLY A FUCKING BUS WINDOW.

thanks.

3. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

^^ haha.

I’d fit right into that workplace. I can talk about sports all day all night. My buddy is getting Halo 2, which is supposed to drop in February. He’ll be taking some days off work, and I’ll be right there to join him.

4. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

what is the hype about this game anyway? they try to get me to play, but i'd rather get on 12oz or browse the internet or you know...socialize, go out to lunch with co-workers and actually talk?

i'm old-fashioned.

5. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

halo2 is coming out in feb? I tohught it got delayed again until the summer. I know they have a preview pack out, but not the game.

6. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Excellent graphics, fluid controls/gameplay. No doubt that if that’s all they do, they are geeks, but hey, geeks can be cool. It’s the nerds that aren’t.

Have you seen that commercial for NHL Centre Ice? It’s a set of channels that plays every nhl game on tv for the season. In the commercial, this dude is in the office kitchen, and the boss comes in. He fails to start a conversation with him. Then a co-worker comes into the picture and starts talking to the boss about the game last night. The boss starts having a good conversation with the co-worker and the original dude gets all pissed.

7. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I hope you’re wrong. That’s what my friend was saying, though.

8. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

it's hilarious that slave came here to bitch about her co workers talking about halo all the time.....and now this thread has been hi-jacked by a discussion about..... halo 2 ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

i'm okay with sports, especially college and pro bball..

but i don't even know what "halo" is..

luckily i have some really cool coworkers.
    all of them are foreign (greece, new zealand, uruguay, and germany) except one american girl besides myself.

our conversations are usually pretty fucking interesting...and all over the place in terms of opinions, info and ideas.

my old job, sheesh, it was almost entirely women.
    being a delinquent graf writer, i couldn't relate to those bitches at all.

and my jobs previous to that? most were behind the line in the kitchens of my ghetto ass city.
    i fit in ok with the ex-cons.

10. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

ssssshhhit...i was thinking the same exact thing! oh well

eventually i will join the masses and play halo. right now, i prefer good ol' Dig Dug!

11. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

OH! DigDug! How I wish I still had my Atari 2600. Damn freeloading cousins – I’m still mad, 16/17 years later.

12. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

The other day in lab class, this guy in my group saw me doodling on the repair manual and started saying all this shit about graffiti. Telling me shit like “How would you like it if someone painted a naked woman on the back of your house?” This guy lives in extreme suburbia.

13. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

digdug.

yo.

i totally forgot about that one.

[​IMG]

14. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

i wouldn't mind if someone painted a naked woman on my house,
    but then i don't have a house.

it's like asking me why do i do graffiti - you can't explain why - you just do it bcuz you enjoy it

just like you guys enjoy sports, and halo.

i suck at dig dug.

15. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I went to the Chinese mall yesterday looking for the seven seasons of Robotech on dvd (burnt). I couldn’t find it, so I’m gonna have to look even harder. I saw it at an EB Games, but it was going for like 650 dollars Canadian. I think I mentioned it on here last year. I still haven’t run that smash and grab mission.