1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my prediction

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by FROSTY, Sep 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FROSTY

FROSTY 12oz Senior Member

my prediction

Discussion started by FROSTY - Sep 12, 2001

k listen up cauz im really thinkin i got it figured out.

k we dont know who the terrorists are because they dont want us to know yet.
    they dont want us to know that they are doign it because they arnt done yet and they wanna finish the job without gettin killed. I think they wanna wait for things to tone down till they strike again. maybe the white house or somethin.

now listen to this

this was a nastradamous prediction

In the City of God there will be a great thunder, two brothers torn apart by chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb.", "The third big war will begin when the big city is burning." - Nostradamus

k whell im not trying to scare you all but im thinkin this might be serious.
    Im seriously scared and am fearing world war 3.

whell if there is one im joinin the army and i hope you all do too because this is serious!

FROSTY - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. krs702

krs702 12oz Senior Member

krs702 - Replied Sep 12, 2001

dood.. your scaring me.. ima be thinking about that at school all day.. [​IMG]

krs702 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.