my poetry

CRAKE

painted with large box cutting corners that make you're stomach go uncovered... starting to see into no end hallways with run cross pathways/

what fire alarm? that fire alarm!

using forks on canvas from bulls skin remote contorls with no numbers.. just letters kitchen sinks make electro aplliance cabinet castro even if you are gone you are still in the air radio communication sattlite spark so much sonoma

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yes yes the intricate poems that flow over my nocturnal keyboard entrapment layers will be forever glistening in the turtle's lair. so when the going gets tough, smack a fucking tree-bark flavored eggnog gallon and the answers to your lifes quest will be revealed. if all fails, the one key element still remains, avacado.

thats what your poem resembles.

Originally posted by GucciCondom@Oct 15 2004, 07:23 PM

yes yes the intricate poems that flow over my nocturnal keyboard entrapment layers will be forever glistening in the turtle's lair. so when the going gets tough, smack a fucking tree-bark flavored eggnog gallon and the answers to your lifes quest will be revealed. if all fails, the one key element still remains, avacado.

Hahahaha, "avacado".

hot dog distortion assembly lines confined with wine & dine dinnners with winners and sinners, binge drinkers and thinkers listening to head-banger boogies with rookies who want the cookies. japanese trailer park ensembles gobble omelets and vomit the homage to almonds. philly cheesesteaks and beefcakes needs Jake The Snake Roberts. or was it Jake & the Fatman? sewing an afghan in Afghanistan 20 miles north of the border with Pakistan. dipping my dishpan hands into glue and glass and knocking out fags that carry shopping bags.

Originally posted by Seldoon@Oct 16 2004, 02:10 AM

casual t = theodore cosby BLEW YOUR SPIZZOT UP ,RANDOM2ER

Not really, Sherlock Holmes. I made several posts and said several phrases that clued in who I was. Also, I posted pictures with my old screen name in the bottom right-hand corner. I'm surprised it took cats this long.

Originally posted by GucciCondom@Oct 15 2004, 02:23 PM

people are sleeping on this :lol: :lol: :$: :$:

leaving no traces with faces slaughtered and places consisting of perpetual complexes while in the meantime i relax and enjoy a quick frollick in dream states with no hate yet feeling remorse for the torture i have caused thousands to endure by my ungrateful slur of words and vocab smashing fags with no tax and taking back that glorious track while i use wheat paste and smack these posters delibritly to the wall ill take no fall not even to show em all i could cause potential havoc if knocked off course while i ride my horse neatly into the west wind, im free again.

hahaha ill show you poetry!!!

Originally posted by Casual T.+Oct 16 2004, 12:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Casual T. - Oct 16 2004, 12:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Oct 16 2004, 06:12 PM

ok, guccicondom's post was funny. the two attempts after that were both retarded.

all 3 of em were funny. you just need an excuse to get mad about something.

[/b]

WRONG.

an original joke is funny. all you retards did was copy gucci's idea. OMFG! SO FUNNIE L0LZORZ.

go away.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars+Oct 16 2004, 08:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iloveboxcars - Oct 16 2004, 08:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Casual T.@Oct 16 2004, 12:20 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Oct 16 2004, 06:12 PM

ok, guccicondom's post was funny. the two attempts after that were both retarded.

all 3 of em were funny. you just need an excuse to get mad about something.

WRONG.

an original joke is funny. all you retards did was copy gucci's idea. OMFG! SO FUNNIE L0LZORZ.

go away.

[/b]

go eat a hot dog and then tell somebody that cares.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Oct 16 2004, 09:01 PM

wait, you want me to eat a hotdog and then tell someone about me eating the hotdog, or about you not being funny?

point is, you're just still in pain over what i said about you on the GTA thread. which explains why you can't stop lashing out with your anger and frustration on me in every thread.