1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my pimp hand

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GREENOJOS, Aug 4, 2005.

1. GREENOJOS

GREENOJOS 12oz Member

my pimp hand

Discussion started by GREENOJOS - Aug 4, 2005

man i love my job. its off the hook let me tell ya. we got new employees coming in and out all the time because of the high turnover rate. and we just got a ton of new hotties in. i love it, this one fine half latina / half black girl sat with me today for like the 3rd time in a row, and i could tell she was feeling me, so after monitoring me for awhile, i had to ask for her number. body is on point, and face is definately proper, she's got a tongue ring and one of those madonna piercings to which is sexy looking on her face, and some big ole titttties to. im loving it like i was at mcdonalds. feel me.

so i guess we can dedicate this thread to good stories about messing with girls from your job, or on the job sex, and so forth to spice things up a lil bit. as for me, ive tried to hit on pretty much every fine girl at work i can without looking to sleezy or getting caught. aka talking to broads from different departments etc, gotta give them some distance! :)

anyhow, lets hear some dirty stories about broads at your job, or just hoes you pulled while on the clock.

go:

GREENOJOS - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

CACashRefund - Replied Aug 4, 2005

This one time i was at work and i asked this fine looking J. Lo type if she wanted fries with that she told me she wanted an extra large order of dick, i loved to see her smile...

SKEET!

SKEET!

SKEET!

SKEET!

CACashRefund - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

Abracadabra - Replied Aug 4, 2005

although there is many a hottie here at work, i wouldn't mess with any of em. fuck doing someone in the workplace where shit could blow up in your face badly. and having a relationship is out of the question. i can barely deal with seeing a girl once or twice a week, let alone every single day. the worst i would do is a drunken fuck at a xmas party or something

Abracadabra - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

iloveboxcars - Replied Aug 4, 2005

retail jobs suck.

iloveboxcars - Rank: 12oz Royalty - Messages:
  5. GREENOJOS

GREENOJOS 12oz Member

GREENOJOS - Replied Aug 5, 2005

yea, mr abc knows whats good. i was thinking about that to. although, i think she's moving soon or something, so it could be just a late summer fling type a thing, yeeeeeah

GREENOJOS - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra - Replied Aug 5, 2005

well, if it's only a short fling and she'll be gone soon then hit that shit until it's tenderized into jelly

7. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA 12oz Senior Member

MEROJUANA - Replied Aug 5, 2005

I WORKED FOR LEHMAN BROTHERS (IM SERIOUS) IN THIS GIANT ASS BUILDING AND I PIPED THE LADY WHO WAS THE HEAD OF THE MEDICAL DEPT (BASICALLY LIKE A SCHOOL NURSE) THAT BITCH WAS MEGA BAD. I TALKED TO HER A COUPLE TIMES AND SMASHED CHEEKS. THEN SHE MOVED TO JAPAN, THE END.

M E R O E
    CLOCKIN.

MEROJUANA - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. CRAMPS

CRAMPS 12oz Senior Member

CRAMPS - Replied Aug 5, 2005

at my last job there was this cute girl I would make laugh all the time...but she had this crazy laugh like "SHHEEhawhaw" and it would always put me off a little..

well one day her TWIN came in..and hse was a bit cuter (had bigger boobies and butt) but they were both nicely stacked...well i strolled up and was working the both of them acting all smooth and shit..so I cracked a joke and both of them in sterio blurt out "SHEEHAWHAWHAW" I got drop kicked with wierd laughness...

I gave up because they were both 16.

CRAMPS - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

rental - Replied Aug 5, 2005

well, first there was this one guy i hooked up with a month or so before i quit working at a gym.

then there was the bartender at the job after that.

now i dont hook up with people at work. bad news.

rental - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  10. GEEB

GEEB 12oz Senior Member

GEEB - Replied Aug 5, 2005

thats the best ending line ive ever heard. my bitches dont move away so i do.

GEEB - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  11. Abracadabra

Abracadabra - Replied Aug 5, 2005

well then that would make you their bitch, now wouldn't it?

12. PalestineForEver

PalestineForEver New Jack

PalestineForEver - Replied Aug 5, 2005

daaaaaaamn! you just got called a bitch!

PalestineForEver - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  13. Verbal Kint

Verbal Kint 12oz Member

Verbal Kint - Replied Aug 5, 2005

boned a married homegirl that looked like pocahantus at work once

Verbal Kint - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Aug 5, 2005

Here, I WILL actually say something good. Derek was cool and well-developed for a "Prince Charming" character. Odette as a kid was pretty cool, too, but then, as she got to be older, she turned into the usual "basic DID: Damsel in Distress". Not only that, but I thought that she looked like Pocahontas with blonde-dyed hair. Her voice sounded exceptionally ditzy, even more so than Jasmine from Aladdin (who I think is pretty hard to top). Speed was actually a bit funny because he sounded so cynical about the whole movie (I can identify with HIM). Jean-bob was JUST annoying and self-centered; I mean, I would have preferred a soppy "change of heart"/humiliation by the end to his thinking he was a prince. And BROM!? Don't EVEN go there. He was supposed to be a comic relief, but he was (A) not in the least funny, (B) a fool, © a cheat, and (D) a coward. Everyone else was trying SO hard to be funny that they weren't at all. The conductor-guy was funny once or twice.

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  15. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube 12oz Veteran Member

26SidedCube - Replied Aug 5, 2005

<!--QuoteBegin-PalestineForEver
    @Aug 5 2005, 01:28 AM
    daaaaaaamn! you just got called a bitch!
    [post=4062588]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

So it's 4am and this just cracked me up for some stupid reason.

26SidedCube - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages: