My pets are crazy, how about yours?

Lush

My boyfriend just got me two cats (during the time 12 oz was down) and they are absolutely ridiculous. I have a stack of large assorted paper in the corner I need for drawing class they like to attack/sleep on, one of them chews my photo's (I'm in a photography class as well) and they ripped open the bag of catnip and scattered it all over the apartment. They cause absolute havoc, and I absolutely adore them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I forgot to type the main reason I started this thread. My youngest cat (one year old) keeps sprawling over the drawing assignment I'm trying to complete, and is trying to eat my pencil. I think I've picked the little bastard up off my drawing about 10 times in the last hour. I think I'm going to sit him in the bedroom on my window sill so he can occupy himself with other matters.

since i have been laid up with my knee all fucked my dog has taken it upon himself to destroy everything, including my pillow, and he ate 5 cupcakes that i spent forever making, which by the way were delicious, and then yaked them up on the carpet...and also taken a whole roll of toliet paper and shredded it everywhere...damn dog...not to mention it runs as fast as it can and head buts the wall...

Guest wakassOATH

lush, your cat just wants attention what i usally do whe my cat is bugging me, i play with it for about 15-20 mins with some string or some aluminum foil , she usally gets tired and sleeps after that

Guest imported_Tesseract

LUSH,be carefull

Seven years ago my girlfriend brought me a puppy on my birthday.

That "puppy" is now my dog.

My dog

Loves chewing gum

Bites his nails

Drinks water from the shower

Sleeps mostly on beds

Likes to be under sheets and blankets in the wintertime.

Most of everything mentioned above could be prevented if seven years ago not every fuckin sentence started with "Oh that puppy is so cute i think i'll let it......"

Personally i blame my self for the chewing gum since all the others have to do mostly with the rest of my family.

Dont get me wrong, i love my dog very much and i cant think of not having her around.Its just that i would prefer to be on my bed with my girl without a big dog rioting and trying to figure out his best way under the blanket.

When little, its the only time that you can teach them things that will make life easier for both of you.

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by Tesseract

LUSH,be carefull

Seven years ago my girlfriend brought me a puppy on my birthday.

That "puppy" is now my dog.

My dog

Loves chewing gum

Bites his nails

Drinks water from the shower

Sleeps mostly on beds

Likes to be under sheets and blankets in the wintertime.

Most of everything mentioned above could be prevented if seven years ago not every fuckin sentence started with "Oh that puppy is so cute i think i'll let it......"

Personally i blame my self for the chewing gum since all the others have to do mostly with the rest of my family.

Dont get me wrong, i love my dog very much and i cant think of not having her around.Its just that i would prefer to be on my bed with my girl without a big dog rioting and trying to figure out his best way under the blanket.

When little, its the only time that you can teach them things that will make life easier for both of you.

danm right , you gotta teach your pet right and wrong when its young , i did , now my cat doesnt jump on to the table or counter , and it doesnt beg for food and table scraps , ever

first, my cats are going psycho (that includes crawling all over my drawing) because they ripped apart the bag of catnip and it's all over my apartment. No matter how much I vaccuum(sp?) they still go to certain spots and tweak out on the carpet. I have been giving them lots of attention, but they keep running off.

and second, the cats are one, and three years old. Their last owner had to give them up because she's moving and can't take them. She let them do whatever they wanted and rarely disciplined them, so now the hard task of implimenting little rules falls on us. We've been trying, but old habits die hard.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

ok, 1 cat i have is named nailgun. the other is brown sugar. she is from harlem.

the both are no joke.

I got two siamese's and I love em....Miko and Shorty...both from same litter...shorty was the runt, hense the name, but he's a killa cat, fuckin attacks our black lab...which is kinda cool cuz the dog chases em down every now and then...love my cats

Lush, my baby Miko does the same thing, except I'll be sitting here on the computer or doing homework and she'll come up and start purrin away (she hums when she purs) and rubbin up against the monitor and blockin my view...she also does the pattin of the pencil or pen when im writing...

my cats are cool as shit...

the only downside is that miko cries hella loud, shorty can open doors by jumpin and grabbin the handle, which is also hella loud...i try to keep myself from letting them sleep in my room but after about an hour, they start goin at it and miko starts soundin all bitchy an shit...if i dont let them out they end up knockin everything off my desk from loose change, pens, and my glasses....

Guest KING OF HELL

The HOUNDS OF HELL are not crazy. they are the embodiment of malice and pain. They quite enjoy pissing on the graves of priests, and shitting in the mouths of newborns.

Archived