Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my personal gurl problems

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by el barto, Sep 3, 2002.

1. el barto

el barto Elite Member

well ok its like this, i cant ever find a gurl that keeps my attention. i start off liking a gurl and being real into her till i actually get her. then the thrill is gone and im stuck wondering why i dotn like her still.
    longest relationship i ever had was 3 monthes. its not like im trying to be a player or anything because i dotn agree with it, but i cant settel down and i dotn realize i dotn like the gurl till things are already hot and heavy. so i have all these mental things going on. like do i just like the chase of hooking up with a gurl? do i just want what i dotn have. am i just a selfish person.
    when im with a gurl i like perposely try to make myself dislike the gurl. i look at her adn try to find faults, like is she really pretty, do i really think so, is she really cool? am i just going along with this and not really liking her?
    then i start feelign bad like damn im just wasting this gurls time and she desserves to be free to find soemone that really likes her. but of course i never think this till i get them to like me. its so stupid. well anyways im stuck in soem situation at the moment, i have one gurl i hardly know or this one ive known for a while and just finally had soemthing happen with us last night. im leaning towards the one ive know. im not sure why but i think its my head again, im not sure yet if she is really hooked yet so im just trying to get her in my pocket then ill decide i dont like her. geez i hate my mind.

2. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

:lol:

you are an asshole

3. el barto

el barto Elite Member

i know, wel maybe im not i just havent foud the right gurl, hopefully this will all change when i do

4. Dr. Drew

Dr. Drew Guest

i've gone through the same thing so many times. in my experience, all i can say is that those girls just weren't right for you. if they were right for you, they would have held your attention. this whole thing will set you up for THE BIG ONE. out of no where you're gonna meet some girl that you don't expect will make you smile just thinki9ng about her, then BAM you're head over heals in love. i've checked out millions of girls, and out of all of them, only two have made me feel that way. you'll get hit with it soon

5. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

maybe you don't like girls, you like boys. hahahaha. Sorry, if I hadn't made the joke someone else was bound to.

6. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

You know its spelt 'girl' right? Well anyways I had the same problem before, but then I started to appreciate cool girls that display affection as opposed to having to deal with frequent mind games... This tends to hold weight with psycho model bitches with anger management problems. (been there..)

I think the problem with you is that
    'you want what you cant have'

This is also the key to getting a lot of girls. Many of them are turned off as soon as they know for a fact that you like them... They need some incentive, excitement... They need to feel like they're obtaining something impossible (hence, why girls always go for 'the badass', or whatever their perception is)

Maybe you should start highering your standards or something?

Do you have problems becoming sexually aroused around girls?

*brain doesnt work

7. platapie

platapie Guest

its called DPC and yes we all have problems.:king:

8. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

9. krie

krie Guest

hahaha hrmmm seems like u like the challenge :)

10. cornelius

cornelius Member

you have to tell her like clarence carter..

"if you gonna love me woman, you love me with a thrill, cus if you don't, i believe your sister will.."

11. Stapler

Stapler Guest

I have the exact same problems but I would not be telling you anything that hasn`t been said in the above post`s................ You will find one girl though that makes all that shit dissapear and then she will rip your heart out cause you love her to much

12. Ceso One SAF

Ceso One SAF Member

u got me beat my 2 months on the longest relationships i cant get girls cuz im shy

13. idonotlikeu

idonotlikeu Senior Member

you should stop wacking off so much.

your finding out your hands better then a girl....not good.

14. sneak

sneak Guest

says plats, speaking from experience...

15. el barto

el barto Elite Member

nah i considered maybe im a gay, but it dont work i love gurls way too much. maybe thats it. i doubt it, i thinki havent found the right one and thats it, im playing stupid games in the mean time but il get it, i just had one over my house and we watched movies and stuff, she real cool, but im not sure. and no i dont have any arousel problems, just decision problems