my personal gurl problems

el barto

well ok its like this, i cant ever find a gurl that keeps my attention. i start off liking a gurl and being real into her till i actually get her. then the thrill is gone and im stuck wondering why i dotn like her still.

longest relationship i ever had was 3 monthes. its not like im trying to be a player or anything because i dotn agree with it, but i cant settel down and i dotn realize i dotn like the gurl till things are already hot and heavy. so i have all these mental things going on. like do i just like the chase of hooking up with a gurl? do i just want what i dotn have. am i just a selfish person.

when im with a gurl i like perposely try to make myself dislike the gurl. i look at her adn try to find faults, like is she really pretty, do i really think so, is she really cool? am i just going along with this and not really liking her?

then i start feelign bad like damn im just wasting this gurls time and she desserves to be free to find soemone that really likes her. but of course i never think this till i get them to like me. its so stupid. well anyways im stuck in soem situation at the moment, i have one gurl i hardly know or this one ive known for a while and just finally had soemthing happen with us last night. im leaning towards the one ive know. im not sure why but i think its my head again, im not sure yet if she is really hooked yet so im just trying to get her in my pocket then ill decide i dont like her. geez i hate my mind.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dr. Drew

i've gone through the same thing so many times. in my experience, all i can say is that those girls just weren't right for you. if they were right for you, they would have held your attention. this whole thing will set you up for THE BIG ONE. out of no where you're gonna meet some girl that you don't expect will make you smile just thinki9ng about her, then BAM you're head over heals in love. i've checked out millions of girls, and out of all of them, only two have made me feel that way. you'll get hit with it soon

Guest chicken bone

You know its spelt 'girl' right? Well anyways I had the same problem before, but then I started to appreciate cool girls that display affection as opposed to having to deal with frequent mind games... This tends to hold weight with psycho model bitches with anger management problems. (been there..)

I think the problem with you is that

'you want what you cant have'

This is also the key to getting a lot of girls. Many of them are turned off as soon as they know for a fact that you like them... They need some incentive, excitement... They need to feel like they're obtaining something impossible (hence, why girls always go for 'the badass', or whatever their perception is)

Maybe you should start highering your standards or something?

Do you have problems becoming sexually aroused around girls?

*brain doesnt work

Guest Stapler

I have the exact same problems but I would not be telling you anything that hasn`t been said in the above post`s................ You will find one girl though that makes all that shit dissapear and then she will rip your heart out cause you love her to much

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

maybe you don't like girls, you like boys. hahahaha. Sorry, if I hadn't made the joke someone else was bound to.

nah i considered maybe im a gay, but it dont work i love gurls way too much. maybe thats it. i doubt it, i thinki havent found the right one and thats it, im playing stupid games in the mean time but il get it, i just had one over my house and we watched movies and stuff, she real cool, but im not sure. and no i dont have any arousel problems, just decision problems

Guest imported_El Mamerro

A) Yes, please stop saying "gurl". The correct spelling is "hoe".

B) Get on your mp3 file sharing program, and download "Maniatica Sexual" by Lito and Polaco. If you can't get it now, wait till tomorrow, I'll hook it up with the rest of the DPC thread I'll put up.

C) Install an insane sound system on your car, and blast said song when you drive up to parties.

D) Watch insanity ensue and girl problems vanish as this song instantly turns them into soulless hunks of dancing flesh made strictly for your sexual satisfaction.

E) Thank me later.

i was gunna say in the words of snoop dogg

" welcome to my world nigga, where its vip and the bitches and bud for free"

but really i have the same problem. the chase is the best part. then i usually lose interest. but i found a dope girl onetime, acted like i didnt like her that much, and she loved it. then when i showed i really liked her she split. it sucked!!!!

i guess girls just like it when u diss them. but yea youll find one eventually. im always single, it kinda sucks, but sometimes its cool cause you can always meet new girls

my new girl makes plans with me, then when were supposed to do what we plannend, she calls me an tells me shes goin out with her friend like nothin was discussed. or i goto pick her up and she wont be home. then she yells at me and says its my fault an that im a retard. count yourself luky.

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

learn to fucking spell for christ's rotten sake.

i know girl is spelled girl , but i prefer to write gurl, its a personal style i choose to misspell certain words on purpose to add character, computers spell perfect i dont. sides the gurls like itwhen i spell it g u r l. cheeee hoooo! I GET NINDY DOLLAS. CHEEE HOOOO. I GET NINDY DOLLAS. CHHHHEEEE HOOO! I GET NINDY DOLLAR! CHEEE CHHEEEE HOOOOOO!

Archived